amulet coin and lucky egg

10 minutes ago, joa1awp said:

simple, to convert real (BRL) to dollar is 4x more expensive, so the only way i can get the things i want in the game is with the amulet coin

Ok and that proves that the game is P2W how.

Edited by razimove

currently gyms with the amulet coin buff give 13.4k pokeyen despite the puzzles and probably takes around 2-3 to do all the gyms.

also you can get an amulet coin in less than 5 mins with frisk sweet scent and a sableye in island 5 with persian/meowth.

Edited by Takens

P2W is when you can get stuff in game by using real currency that lets you gain an unfair advantage over players who don't spend money on the game. So I don't see how that applies here in any way.

I currently like the new Amulet Coin mechanic because Amulet Coins are not only cheap to get off the GTL but also easily obtainable from wild Meowth/Persian, and it increases the payout compared to the old one. So I vote we keep it 

1 hour ago, Dibz said:

P2W is when you can get stuff in game by using real currency that lets you gain an unfair advantage over players who don't spend money on the game. So I don't see how that applies here in any way.

I currently like the new Amulet Coin mechanic because Amulet Coins are not only cheap to get off the GTL but also easily obtainable from wild Meowth/Persian, and it increases the payout compared to the old one. So I vote we keep it 

the income we get right now i think is about the same as the original one we had back in 3rd gen before its nerf.

I dont think the game is P2W but i am also extremely displeased with this change in the update. tanked the market on items that were useful. now the only thing worth ANYTHING in Pokemmo is shinies, which also happen to have a significantly lower encounter rate than the vanilla games. this update just made the rich players richer and the poor players poorer. Im currently wishing i could refund the money I put into this game. This was the one game that i was really into and have played for years now, unfortunately this change has just taken the will to play out of me :( 

Edited by Tylerthebomb

I love people who complain despite not having played that long. Changes happen, it's a living and growing economy and there will be external factors with updates and new items/mechanics that cause changes in them, as well as changes in supply (Premier balls were 1m when I got into PvP, then deflation happened and they went down to 500k, look at them now) will change things in the market. They're more widely available and are more useful than before. In fact, they're items I can actually see more people regularly using. Nothing about an unregulated market can be counted on to stay the same, and outside nudges keep it from destabilizing :3

also I'd say their usefulness as an item is more important than the value they hold in the market due to supply and demand, cause those always change.

Also, look at this post and tell me how the amulet coin is worse: