Long-Term Effects of Recent Update and Future Suggestions

17 hours ago, WildHodor said:

Well actually after all three regions you should have about 3m

I have never seen a newbie personally with 1m+ when finishing story, they usually invest all of their savings for some good but non-comp Pokemon, fixing EVs of their story mons or some necessary TMs because elite 4 is a serious challenge for people without a lot of experience & knowledge on Pokemon battles. Some people who managed to learn about their existence during story buy Ocarinas as well because they are sick of HM slaves lol.

Like I stated in my first post, none of these would be an issue if you were to assume a newbie having same amount of knowledge as a veteran. Sadly, they do not.

34 minutes ago, PrincessDia said:

I have never seen a newbie personally with 1m+ when finishing story, they usually invest all of their savings for some good but non-comp Pokemon, fixing EVs of their story mons or some necessary TMs because elite 4 is a serious challenge for people without a lot of experience & knowledge on Pokemon battles. Some people who managed to learn about their existence during story buy Ocarinas as well because they are sick of HM slaves lol.

Like I stated in my first post, none of these would be an issue if you were to assume a newbie having same amount of knowledge as a veteran. Sadly, they do not.

I can confirm for a fact that when I do alt runs for fun, I usually send out good natured 3x31 IV'd pokemon to play through the game and make a note to not buy any items whatsoever. After 3 regions you are usually only making 1 million.