ERROR WHEN UPDATING. REVISION #13916

Dude whenever i run my Pokemmo it tells me that java is not installed even tho i have uninstalled and installed it like 3 times while reseting my computer. Im out of options at this point. It pops up and then it shuts off. Im running a mac btw and it was perfect before the update.

1 minute ago, agubari said:

Dude whenever i run my Pokemmo it tells me that java is not installed even tho i have uninstalled and installed it like 3 times while reseting my computer. Im out of options at this point. It pops up and then it shuts off. Im running a mac btw and it was perfect before the update.

I do not even know what is going on, I hope they fix this soon. I do not even have a virtual machine on my pc, at least i dont think, but they keep insisting it cant run with it.

9 hours ago, Dedino said:

had the same problem as the op. After a while I logged in, downloaded the update again and it worked just fine

Damn I wish I was you, seems I am still the only one who still has this problem, the lack of communication doesn't help either.

4 hours ago, Tokio14 said:

hola quiero saber como puedo jugar al pokemmo es que me cree una cuenta nueva y cuando pongo el server se me queda cargando y no carga ayuda!

Hola, el juego esta en mantenimiento por ahora, intenta de nuevo en un rato

Recuerda poner una traduccion al ingles de lo que pongas, son las reglas

English translate:

Hey, the game is in MAINTENANCE, try again later

Remember to write an english translate of whatever you say, these are the rules

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...