Mobile client issues post update

Hi, since I have instal the update, when I load the game, I have the new set up language panel wich one I cant click nowhere and on any buttons. It s like a screen shot with no interactions.

Currently I didn t find other guys with the same problem and the update seem working good while i was instal it. If someone have any idea before I uninstall or just if someone else have the same problem, you are welcome.

Sorry about my trash english, hope it s understandable

Edited by nusoumakoush

I just tried to clean data, reset cach memory and reboot my phone but it look like it s not about the language set up panel but about all the game s panels because even on the ROM client gestion panel I cant click no where

Edited by nusoumakoush
20 minutes ago, Desu said:

Can you take a screenshot of the game when you're having the issue?

I know why this problem occurs and it is because of having an application like the light filter running. In the previous version the screen was not blocked due to having a light filter, I hope you can solve this problem.

Actually, my game does something similar. I doesn't really use the full screen for touchscreen input, it's really difficult to open the menu or use Items on the left like your bike. 

Does anyone else has this issue?

Worked fine before the update, it really seems like the game somehow loads the wrong display size for registrating the touch events but idk.

6 hours ago, Desu said:

Can you take a screenshot of the game when you're having the issue?

We would be very grateful if you would apply a patch for this little mistake. Being exposed to a light with enough intensity at a long time damages the eyes and that is why we use a light filter, please allow using these filters without blocking the interaction with the screen.

https://giphy.com/gifs/U5aDgY21OaMvrYcFHx

I'm experiencing this issue too, I have the chat language setup before the login screen on my mobile app, and none of the options are clickable, meaning I can't get past the screen. I've tried clearing the cache and reinstalling the app but still running into it. Tried disabling my light filter per above, but that doesn't have any impact. Began occurring upon updating last night.

I'm having a similar issue. I cleared the cache, cleared the data as well. I was able to select the rom files for the app but not able to click out of it. Closing the app after selecting my rom files brought me back to the language selection screen and I can't save my options or click on the X button to close it

On 7/24/2019 at 8:37 AM, Flauugh said:

Actually, my game does something similar. I doesn't really use the full screen for touchscreen input, it's really difficult to open the menu or use Items on the left like your bike. 

Does anyone else has this issue?

Worked fine before the update, it really seems like the game somehow loads the wrong display size for registrating the touch events but idk.

Yup!!! Me too!! I feel it's the app not optimised for all displays! Especially for the new 19:9 displays!

Update: I completely uninstalled the app again last night, and used an old installer file from before the most recent update. When opening the game I was prompted to update it to the current version, and landed on the page where you select your ROMs, but again nothing was clickable. This morning, I opened the app and could click on things again. Was able to log into the game. Not sure what changed between last night and this morning

2 hours ago, Deaddknightt said:

Update: I completely uninstalled the app again last night, and used an old installer file from before the most recent update. When opening the game I was prompted to update it to the current version, and landed on the page where you select your ROMs, but again nothing was clickable. This morning, I opened the app and could click on things again. Was able to log into the game. Not sure what changed between last night and this morning

Nothing has changed, you still cannot touch the screen when you are running a screen filter.