Amulet Coin and Lucky Egg (WHY?)

These changes from Lucky Egg and Amulet Coin are an insult to our dignity as players! STAFF People, Are you trying to kill the game? 

It was no longer easy to farm in the Gym because of the Player's time-stealing puzzles, and NPCs that give little money on some routes with the item being ultra durable, now with the consumable item it's going to be more complicated than ever to keep money in this game. Because the item's uptime will be spent for various reasons depending on each player, this is very unfair.
Me PokeMMO is not an Official GameFreak game, however the fun of Pokemmo was to be a game more like Console games where you use rom as a base and have a stable server, but change Lucky Egg and Amulet Coin strikes me as nothing but a desperate and unhelpful attempt by the Staff to balance the savings of time and money, I am not condemning because I know it is a way of balancing things, but what they are doing is not a positive change. It's not just XP that helps Pokémon level up, each has a leveling rate, will we stop training a favorite Pokémon to spend less money or time on consumable items?

Should we start raising money with a method FAR from what we would be used to in an official game? Sorry but I didn't like it. 

Edited by KuroShido
Grammatical error due to linguistic differences.

Not really, the coins have a greater effect than the original held item. It rewards players for playing through the game more quickly.
On top of that, this change makes coin/egg farming lucrative, which gives players a viable farming option that isnt heart scales for pennies.

This is a multiplayer game. Money in a multiplayer game must be treated differently than money in a singleplayer game. I didnt think this would have to be stated.
The consumability of lucky eggs HELPS you raise your favorite pokemon, as you no longer have to pay a fortune for a measley 10% buff.

What i think, my boi, is that the changes in the update for those items are made for something...

my guess, Sinnoh is gonna be a money machine, so no reason for lucky coin

-Marissa (demonhunter in charge / magic girl / spontaneous movie maker / shiny hunter / marissa / mod (creator) / smoochum lover / smoochie owner /

god's friend (sometimes) / has a swampert 6x15 / helps people / completely non plus ultra / marissa / time traveler / good friend / samurai /

philosopher / poetess / gem miner / marissa / common flower / phantasmagoric illusion / creative artist / technically not a ghost / godslayer /

ecologist / Demi-fiend / meme dealer (not really) / uncommon bird / deluxe / unreal / almost a DOOMSLAYER / perfomancer / witch / YoRHa unit /

swimmer / Hoenn champion (almost there) / inmortal being / bad apple / flower antimony / unnamed sea / reasonable person / Okina Matara /

i get sad easily, sorry / pet lover / grateful "human" / sorry / optimistic / marissa / globaly recognized / glass heart chevalier )

9 minutos atrás, CatHeads disse:

Na verdade, as moedas têm um efeito maior do que o original. Recompensa os jogadores por jogarem o jogo mais rápido.
Além disso, a saber, uma produção de moedas e ovos lucrativos, é uma escala de moedas de um centavo.

Este é um jogo multiplayer. Dinheiro em um jogo multiplayer deve ser tratado de forma diferente do dinheiro em um jogo singleplayer. Eu não acho que é isso mesmo ser dito.
A consumabilidade de seus pedidos de ajuda pode aumentar seu pokemon favorito, já que você não precisa mais pagar uma fortuna por um buff de 10%.

Edited by KuroShido
quote in the wrong comment.
10 minutes ago, CatHeads said:

Na verdade, as moedas têm um efeito maior do que o original. Recompensa os jogadores por jogarem o jogo mais rapidamente.
Além disso, essa mudança torna a produção de moedas e ovos lucrativa, o que dá aos jogadores uma opção viável de agricultura que não é uma escala de moedas de um centavo.

Este é um jogo multiplayer. Dinheiro em um jogo multiplayer deve ser tratado de forma diferente do que dinheiro em um jogo singleplayer. Eu não achei que isso teria que ser dito.
A consumabilidade de ovos sortudos ajuda você a aumentar seu pokemon favorito, já que você não precisa mais pagar uma fortuna por um buff de 10%.

I agree in part with what you're saying, because GameFreak's Pokémon also have Multiplayer mechanics for Link Trade and Link Battle.

5 minutes ago, KuroShido said:

I agree in part with what you're saying, because GameFreak's Pokémon also have Multiplayer mechanics for Link Trade and Link Battle.

GameFreak didnt let you buy pokemon with money, nor anything that isnt sold from an NPC vendor

Money was virtually worthless, outside of energy drinks

9 minutes ago, CatHeads said:

A GameFreak não deixou você comprar pokemon com dinheiro, nem qualquer coisa que não

fosse vendida de um fornecedor de NPCs Dinheiro era virtualmente inútil, fora de bebidas energéticas

Money itself is just the numbers, the important thing is the exchange of favors or needs. Do you want to bring the middle age barter to the MMO? The difference is that we don't have to look for something valuable in common with the person because they already have it, which is money. I am not asking to be the same as GameFreak, but to be more SIMILAR.

17 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

Eles decidiram atualizar a reprodução sem gênero, onde o gênero não poderia procriar com a mesma espécie.

As pessoas perderam dezenas de milhões de dólares em uma atualização rápida.

STAFF! FOR GODNESS SAKE, NO!