Joined the game 1 hour before the downtime

Hello everybody,

I appologize for starting the chain of events that led to the downtime and updates, as in me randomly googling: "pokemon mmo", creating the account and logging in, creating the character, catching my first pokemon... Like a true hunter...

Thanks Murzynekk for responding to my first e-mail, don't remove me from friend list, thanks in advance :)))

Cya ingame

P.S.: LOL

5 minutes ago, HuntingOwl said:

I appologize for starting the chain of events that led to the downtime and updates, as in me randomly googling: "pokemon mmo", creating the account and logging in, creating the character, catching my first pokemon...

Don't know if this is a troll or not so I gotta tell you that you starting to play this game stands in no correlation to the update we're getting rn

3 minutes ago, HuntingOwl said:

Hello everybody,

I appologize for starting the chain of events that led to the downtime and updates, as in me randomly googling: "pokemon mmo", creating the account and logging in, creating the character, catching my first pokemon... Like a true hunter...

Thanks Murzynekk for responding to my first e-mail, don't remove me from friend list, thanks in advance :)))

Cya ingame

P.S.: LOL

So it was YOU!

Lol welcome to the game mate. I'd say you just arrived in time. New update and new region soon too. See you out there.

You... broke the game!?

jk, welcome! ^^

-Marissa (demonhunter in charge / magic girl / spontaneous movie maker / shiny hunter / marissa / mod (creator) / smoochum lover / smoochie owner /

god's friend (sometimes) / has a swampert 6x15 / helps people / completely non plus ultra / marissa / time traveler / good friend / samurai /

philosopher / poetess / gem miner / marissa / common flower / phantasmagoric illusion / creative artist / technically not a ghost / godslayer 

ecologist / Demi-fiend / meme dealer (not really) / uncommon bird )