Why this update benefits me......

taurosMEGA

First of all all changes to berry farming , amulet coin , lucky eggs is great for a pay to win player like me you see adding Rp Gifts into the game means i can get more poke dollars for my dollars. Therefore you broke peasants that grind and sweat all day can no longer earn as much as i do spending irl money and paying to win. 

This is not a joke im genuinely happy that people are making less money to balance this game. so people who donate ect actually get something worth while  

And people get upset with my posts....

-Marissa (demonhunter in charge / magic girl / spontaneous movie maker / shiny hunter / marissa / mod (creator) / smoochum lover / smoochie owner /

god's friend (sometimes) / has a swampert 6x15 / helps people / completely non plus ultra / marissa / time traveler / good friend / samurai /

philosopher / poetess / gem miner / marissa / common flower / phantasmagoric illusion / creative artist / technically not a ghost / godslayer )

Just now, YoRHaWitchMarissa said:

And people get upset with my posts....

-Marissa (demonhunter in charge / magic girl / spontaneous movie maker / shiny hunter / marissa / mod (creator) / smoochum lover / smoochie owner /

god's friend (sometimes) / has a swampert 6x15 / helps people / completely non plus ultra / marissa / time traveler / good friend / samurai /

philosopher / poetess / gem miner / marissa / common flower / phantasmagoric illusion / creative artist / technically not a ghost / godslayer )

wew LAD

Yup. I just started playing and finished Kanto. Making money was what I've been grinding for a few days. They've made that a p2w as well as they're trying to do it to EV leveling. The further I got the more I noticed the Devs of this game discourage grinding.  I'm probably done playing.  Single player is looking awfully good again.

8 minutes ago, taurosMEGA said:

First of all all changes to berry farming , amulet coin , lucky eggs is great for a pay to win player like me you see adding Rp Gifts into the game means i can get more poke dollars for my dollars. Therefore you broke peasants that grind and sweat all day can no longer earn as much as i do spending irl money and paying to win. 

This is not a joke im genuinely happy that people are making less money to balance this game. so people who donate ect actually get something worth while  

I am also p2w player and we are not all treating players who work for their game money peasants

Just now, DeadGorilla said:

who are you?

Yeah, im asking the same thing.

philosopher / poetess / gem miner / marissa / common flower / phantasmagoric illusion / creative artist / technically not a ghost / godslayer 

ecologist / Demi-fiend / meme dealer (not really) / uncommon bird / deluxe / unreal )

Yeah, im asking the same thing.

philosopher / poetess / gem miner / marissa / common flower / phantasmagoric illusion / creative artist / technically not a ghost / godslayer 

ecologist / Demi-fiend / meme dealer (not really) / uncommon bird / deluxe / unreal )

oh right i get it because im new to forums you think im not allowed to voice opinion. 

1 minute ago, taurosMEGA said:

oh right i get it because im new to forums you think im not allowed to voice opinion. 

i got baited or something like that?

ecologist / Demi-fiend / meme dealer (not really) / uncommon bird / deluxe / unreal / almost a DOOMSLAYER / )

i got baited or something like that?

ecologist / Demi-fiend / meme dealer (not really) / uncommon bird / deluxe / unreal / almost a DOOMSLAYER / )

no bro ive seen you guys before try to make fun of new players to the forum well im sorry that you dont agree you can stickk to your smelly berry farming.

that completely idiotic everyone who buys these kind of items has hundreds of millions. there still plenty of ways to grind in fact berry farming has had a negative impact on the Pokemon economy since its been this widely available. for example a standard 1x31 ditto would sell for 12-13 million before people mass produced berrys. listen here M8 you have no idea how economy works 

Just now, Quakkz said:

you are a monkey. if there are less yen created through grinding prices on rp items will drop over time

2 minutes ago, Cacha said:

The funniest thing about p2w is that they are often noob´s. They make it easy to become a millionaire in Pb.

typical Bully in the forums im sorry i have a job and cant grind 24/7 on a game get real 

Anyone who can buy objects with real money and become a millionaire with money that manufactures people by farming selling those items wants to show us how the economy works? I have seen everything.

29 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

you are a monkey. if there are less yen created through grinding prices on rp items will drop over time

berry farming has brought so much money into the community pokemon and items are almost useless the game is like Dubai everyone is a millionaire prince  

oh wow you think your such a intellect because you sell a few dingle berrys. the most important part of all this is that your so salty about this update. 

24 minutes ago, Cacha said:

Anyone who can buy objects with real money and become a millionaire with money that manufactures people by farming selling those items wants to show us how the economy works? I have seen everything.

how do you think 90% of the modern world is run lool please research on economics i suggest a book by  Cass Sunstein and Richard Thaler called Nudge Theory 

4 minutes ago, taurosMEGA said:

how do you think 90% of the modern world is run lool please research on economics i suggest a book by  Cass Sunstein and Richard Thaler called Nudge Theory 

Oh then we should all donate so that it is no longer necessary to search, the developers fill their pockets, we are all millionaires, the game would be a marly place, the same real world, as it did not occur to me before. I recommend some people to whom you can investigate, Jhon Lennon, Nelson Mandela, Marx.

12 minutes ago, taurosMEGA said:

for example a standard 1x31 ditto would sell for 12-13 million before people mass produced berrys.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No need to write a big argument, with this I think you already showed you are just a troll. 

11 minutes ago, Cacha said:

Oh then we should all donate so that it is no longer necessary to search, the developers fill their pockets, we are all millionaires, the game would be a marly place, the same real world, as it did not occur to me before. I recommend some people to whom you can investigate, Jhon Lennon, Nelson Mandela, Marx.

Did you just recommend Jhon lennon and Nelson Mandella. are you high or something?

200px-Confusion_anime_DP.png

GAMES BACK UP IT WAS A TROLL LOVE YOU ALL