Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HackGod

One Of The Greatest Updates Ever

Recommended Posts

I'm assuming now Lucky Egg has to be a lot more easy to obtain... Even though there's nothing about that on the update notes

Share this post


Link to post

I'm guessing chancey is now farmable or something else holds eggs.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Loullaby said:

I'm assuming now Lucky Egg has to be a lot more easy to obtain... Even though there's nothing about that on the update notes

  • Increased the availability of Lucky Eggs

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Loullaby said:

I'm assuming now Lucky Egg has to be a lot more easy to obtain... Even though there's nothing about that on the update notes

It says so in the notes:

  • Increased the availability of Lucky Eggs

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Grecoig said:

Amulet coin consumable too? How is that going to work?

Like charms

Share this post


Link to post

Man and I was just growing Liechi berries and they get nerfed from 1050 to 550 :(

Share this post


Link to post

"Burn no longer halves the ATTACK stat, but rather halves Physical Damage."

 

Let's see, this must be a joke, why don't they directly invent their own hack rom´s and play another game? Absurd where you look at it.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know how the amulet coin thing is gonna work once I'm playing but... Seems that farming gyms is going to be too different now.

Share this post


Link to post

If I can no longer sell my very bitter seeds then return the money I invested in them when I bought them in the GTL.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Cacha said:

"Burn no longer halves the ATTACK stat, but rather halves Physical Damage."

 

Let's see, this must be a joke, why don't they directly invent their own hack rom´s and play another game? Absurd where you look at it.

 

That's how it works in Gen 5 and onwards

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, TeamRocketHarry said:

That's how it works in Gen 5 and onwards

Gen 3 and onwards it looks like.

 

4 minutes ago, SoloReprise said:

I don't know how the amulet coin thing is gonna work once I'm playing but... Seems that farming gyms is going to be too different now.

If im reading the notes right, if anything I will no longer need some useless held item. As long as the amulets are farmable there shouldn't be an issue tbh.

Edited by axx

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.