One Of The Greatest Updates Ever

7 minutes ago, Spxter said:

What u think guys, will Berry farming will be less profitable now? (I mean the "very" -Seeds)  

Berry farming is dead, but I understand the reason behind it and I partially agree with it... can't say the same for the other changes though

Just now, Makarovs said:

i just hope all the team preview bugs are included.

If you're aware of any issues with team preview (or anything else) that still exist once the game is back up, please report them here. We need to be aware of a problem to be able to fix it.

4 minutes ago, Rache said:

If you're aware of any issues with team preview (or anything else) that still exist once the game is back up, please report them here. We need to be aware of a problem to be able to fix it.

Since the first day the team preview was launched we have had many bugs reported, but some staff said they could only fix it in a future update. I only mentioned team preview because I didn't see anything mentioned in the update notes.

Edited by Makarovs
Just now, Vicanhson said:
  • Amulet Coin is now a (+50% Money / 1 hour) charm type

Will this work also for Payday or only NPC?

I know where you're going with this question
And I can already tell you

The extra money you get for using it with pay day farming would NOT offset the cost of the amulet coin itself.
Payday profiting is not lucrative
You should really move onto something else

16 minutes ago, CatHeads said:

I know where you're going with this question
And I can already tell you

The extra money you get for using it with pay day farming would NOT offset the cost of the amulet coin itself.
Payday profiting is not lucrative
You should really move onto something else

Preach

d2kll9o-ac498846-7f80-498c-85f4-c16d0c6e

Honestly I understand the reasons for these changes, but as someone who only started playing a few weeks ago (also this is my first post, hi) I can't say I like it.

But to be fair, nerfs are always tough to a degree. So I'll live, but most of this patch seems to be little more than an irritation to me personally.

Various Dex improvements:

• Added an "Untiered" category for species whose usage falls below the Never Used (NU) tier
  • Abilities are now shown, and the Move List is now more usable

How is the Move List more usable now? Looks the same to me.

14 minutes ago, Gilan said:

Various Dex improvements:

• Added an "Untiered" category for species whose usage falls below the Never Used (NU) tier
  • Abilities are now shown, and the Move List is now more usable

How is the Move List more usable now? Looks the same to me.

Categories have been re-ordered, TMs are in numbered order again, and HMs are grouped together when they'd previously be mixed with TMs.