One Of The Greatest Updates Ever

Synchronize has been updated from 15% to 20% chance to match Nature

Meh change... still don't get why it's not 50% like real games, since you will be farming 31s with any nature anyways to breed for comp, and still nature is not earned to the child pkm, so I don't get why Sync is so nerfed (like I understand this, if when you breed 2 timid pokemon with 31 on different stats with two bracelets, u're garanteed to have a 2 31 timid pkm, but this doesn't happen, so no point in having more than 1 natured pkm to start the breed chain).

Out of Battle abilities no longer function while the party lead is fainted

the reason behind this?? just annoy people??. This wasn't any kind of money sink, this change just makes the game less enjoyable and less like real pkm games

Lucky Egg / Amulet Coin are now Charm-type consumable items

interesting change, still wanna see how will u be able to farm Amulet coins though... Big nerf to new people too, most old gamers have +50millon, but for new players is pretty hard to get money... with this now, is even harder. If lucky egg is easier to get maybe will be easier to lvl up though (no that it was hard before tbh)

Berry sell prices have been updated

Again nerfing money for new people...

Frisk no longer displays detailed held item information of wild encounters (but continues to do so for PvP battles)

if it doesn't tell u if the pkm has any item at all is a big nerf (unnecesary IMO). If it tells you but no which item, is fine I Guess (still don't find a reason for it)

The Healing Spot in Lavender Tower no longer heals PP

Another anoying thing, not tht is big deal though

2 minutes ago, butterelemental said:

It'd be nice if they gave some notice before radically changing the economy.  With the butchering of berries combined with the maintenance probably killing my current batch and having just bought a lucky egg there's really no point in me playing any more.

any pokemmo player after any economy update ever

4 minutes ago, Buri said:

Synchronize has been updated from 15% to 20% chance to match Nature

Meh change... still don't get why it's not 50% like real games, since you will be farming 31s with any nature anyways to breed for comp, and still nature is not earned to the child pkm, so I don't get why Sync is so nerfed (like I understand this, if when you breed 2 timid pokemon with 31 on different stats with two bracelets, u're garanteed to have a 2 31 timid pkm, but this doesn't happen, so no point in having more than 1 natured pkm to start the breed chain).

You never heard of everstones?

The funny thing is that if you are good at pvp, you practically do not need money, poking gyms you buy breeds at 2k and everything else you buy with pb, in a normal and ranked pvp afternoon I can get up to 20k of pb, the problem is that the PvP is consumed by the same teams and people who play the same thing will be increasingly bored.

2 minutes ago, MESSYNG said:

Changes:

Support for Android x86 has been removed 

What does it mean?! Is Android support really dead?! Wtf!!!! (inaudible screeching) 

Android-x86 is an unofficial initiative to port Google's Android mobile operating system to run on devices powered by AMD and Intel x86 processors, rather than RISC-based ARM chips.

Likely nothing that impacts you.

Edited by r52
15 minutes ago, Cacha said:

"Burn no longer halves the ATTACK stat, but rather halves Physical Damage."

Let's see, this must be a joke, why don't they directly invent their own hack rom´s and play another game? Absurd where you look at it.

This is how it works in the base game, the ONLY time this is different between the two cases is for Foul Play, Foul Play against a burned target should do full damage, but if Burns halves the Attack Stat it also halves Foul Play's damage, this specific change is basically just that being bug fixed and will have not have any other real impact to my knowledge on battles.

1 minute ago, MESSYNG said:

Changes:

Support for Android x86 has been removed 

What does it mean?! Is Android support really dead?! Wtf!!!! (inaudible screeching) 

Android x86 is some unofficial release for the AMD and Intel x86. I imagine it is a PITA to offer support for it so they killed a _small_ fraction of the playerbase. I mean, they gota have numbers of how many android clients run on these processors.

--

Something that has not been mentioned so far, we can finally trade RP so yay for those that can't get bothered with their draconian payment system.

2 minutes ago, maximilious said:

it takes longer than an hour to farm all 3 region gym leaders, this nerf making lot of people angry I am pissed

This already varies according to the tactics of each player, it takes me between 30 and 45 minutes at most. The problem will be if you also nerf the amount of money you can earn.

29 minutes ago, Loullaby said:

I'm assuming now Lucky Egg has to be a lot more easy to obtain... Even though there's nothing about that on the update notes

I mean, in Platinum, you can actually find wild Chansey, which would make hunting them in the Safari Zone unnecessary.

2 minutes ago, Cacha said:

This already varies according to the tactics of each player, it takes me between 30 and 45 minutes at most. The problem will be if you also nerf the amount of money you can earn.

If anything the time will decrease as you no longer need the amulet coin as a held item, if im reading this right.

Just now, Cacha said:

My problem with this specific change is time, before I could do all the gym leaders in all 3 regions at a farm pace, if something happened and I needed to back off from the game I could do it and come back 30 minutes, an hour later then finish farming the gym leaders.

This update just makes it so now you HAVE TO STAY LOGGED IN to get your lucky eggs, coin amulet worth.  If ANYTHING happens while you have this thing ticking you are SOL and will probably have wasted however much the thing is worth now.

Now you pop a lucky egg and hope you have no interruptions for an hour, same as coin amulet...

shit mechanic to keep you in the game tbh.

Well, if you think on it, its for the best (talling about the amulet coin) ....

Still i dont know how to farm it, and also, i need CASH MONEY $$$$ without using a consumable....

sigh, i guess its on god's hand from now on...

God, if you can hear me, hi, its me Marissa again, can you feel the sunshine today? the golden air in the over powered clouds?...

cuz i need a favor.

-Marissa (demonhunter in charge / magic girl / spontaneous movie maker / shiny hunter / marissa / mod (creator) / smoochum lover / smoochie owner /

god's friend (sometimes) / has a swampert 6x15 / helps people / completely non plus ultra / marissa )

2 minutes ago, HackGod said:

Added Out of Battle abilities for: Cute Charm, (Hustle/Pressure/Vital Spirit), (Intimidate/Keen Eye), No Guard, Quick Feet

could someone explain this to me where will I be using any of these outside of battle?

Cute charm to get specific gender of wild pokemon

I can only speak from my experience since I don't know how to play other players, I was never really interested in the lucky egg, I simply use the Pokémon experience dealer who wanted to go up to lvl 100 and left it on the list of 6 while giggling gyms . If the amulet to earn more money is consumable then several will have to be searched.

1 minute ago, HackGod said:

Added Out of Battle abilities for: Cute Charm, (Hustle/Pressure/Vital Spirit), (Intimidate/Keen Eye), No Guard, Quick Feet

could someone explain this to me where will I be using any of these outside of battle?

Cute charm increases oposite gender encounters

Hustle, Pressure and Vital spririt increases high level wild pokemon encounters

Intimidate, Ken Eye decreases the rate of encountering a wild pokemon a 50% if the party lead is at least 5 leves higher than the wild pokemon that should have appeared

No guard increases wild pokemon encounters by 50%

Quick feet does the opposite