New "Hair" Cusomisation Category?

Cosica

Question

I've been wondering about adding a new customisation category for 'hair', or 'wigs', or whatever you wanna call it in game, so that you can buy those along with the other things you can buy at some stores. I can do pixel art too, so if there's some template for player sprites and profile sprites, maybe I can help out somehow with something.

3 answers to this question

You can design and post them here: 

People do that a lot and the good ones usually end up being implemented! I'd love to see more hair items than the ones that already exist on GTL and the gift shop. There's a template on that thread too btw. Look at the pinned post on top.

6 minutes ago, Dibz said:

You can design and post them here: 

People do that a lot and the good ones usually end up being implemented! I'd love to see more hair items than the ones that already exist on GTL and the gift shop. There's a template on that thread too btw. Look at the pinned post on top.

This is a request to add 'wigs' to the various marts for purchase though. I haven't seen anything like that in game. I'll have a look at that thread too later.

1 minute ago, Cosica said:

This is a request to add 'wigs' to the various marts for purchase though. I haven't seen anything like that in game. I'll have a look at that thread too later.

You can suggest that there too. I like the idea of a barber NPC :3