I bought 4 Fly Ocarinas now what?

So my plan is get 4 badges [cause GTL] in Hoen and Fly to Battle Frontier. BUT! As I have learned repeatedly things are never that simple in PokeMMO. So if a nice mod could clear me on the limitations of the Fly Ocarina so I know whether or not to sell it, That be great! thank you!

Edited by JustAsking123
2 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

You seem to be surprised by most things in the game. Maybe it's not for you, or maybe you should learn what things are before you buy them?

yeah ima rage quit!

OR! they could explicitly say YOU NEED TO HAVE ALREADY OBTAINED FLY, TO USE THIS!AND HAVE HAD ALREADY BEEN TO THAT LOCATION ONCE BEFORE"

and then people would be like "then what's the point of buying it?!"

Edited by JustAsking123
2 minutes ago, JustAsking123 said:

yeah ima rage quit!

OR! they could explicitly say YOU NEED TO HAVE ALREADY OBTAINED FLY, TO USE THIS!AND HAVE HAD ALREADY BEEN TO THAT LOCATION ONCE BEFORE"

and then people would be like "then what's the point of buying it?!"

4 minutes ago, IMKWMKM said:

not sure if serious or troll

yeah I'm not sure now either -shrug-

Did you not know how fly works?

11 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

yeah I'm not sure now either -shrug-

Did you not know how fly works?

wow people really don't get this real money on game items thing

yes I know how fly works! But as anyone whose played pay to win games in the past, I had to assume "this costs actual real money=it must give some great advantage the Play to Win players normally do not/can not get!"

Edited by JustAsking123

So sell the ocarinas if you want to. This is how fly works, as you know. Not everything needs to be written out for dummies. I don't even understand why you bought 4 anyway. You can't be surprised at something not working the way you expect when you're just guessing. Also you seen VERY new here, you should learn things before charging headfirst and being surprised

19 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

So sell the ocarinas if you want to. This is how fly works, as you know. Not everything needs to be written out for dummies. I don't even understand why you bought 4 anyway. You can't be surprised at something not working the way you expect when you're just guessing. Also you seen VERY new here, you should learn things before charging headfirst and being surprised

well many thanks for your help! yes I am super stupid. I mean my way of thinking is: I just got HM Fly I can easily get a Pokemon to learn this, if I haven't caught one already. So why would I, or why would anyone, ever spend real money to get to a place I could bike to?!

Edited by JustAsking123
Just now, JustAsking123 said:

well many thanks for your help! yes I am super stupid. I mean my way of thinking is: I just got HM Fly I can easily get a Pokemon to learn this, if I haven't caught one already. So why would , or why would anyone, ever spend real money to get to a place I could bike to?!

im pretty sure fly ocarina is one of the most favorite items in the game by the way. not carrying a pokemon with fly all the time in your party is super comfortable - but it seems you struggle to understand that

1 minute ago, Quakkz said:

im pretty sure fly ocarina is one of the most favorite items in the game by the way. not carrying a pokemon with fly all the time in your party is super comfortable - but it seems you struggle to understand that

yeah just got banned, not sure why so like FUCK YOU ALL! FUCK YOUR SHITTY NERFED PIECE OF CRAP GAME! AND I HOPE YOU GET SUED BY THE POKEMON COMPANY AND GAME FREAK!