Help breeding

Hey, i recently started playing again and i noticed i had a comp arcanine project in my boxesi hadn't finished. I don't remember well how breeding works in this game so i just wanted some help so i don't screw up and waste a lot of resourses for nothing.

I want a Jolly Arcanine 31/31/31/X/31/31 with Morning Sun.

I currently have:

Male Jolly Growlithe  9/31/31/31/31/31

Female Lax Growlithe with 31 in Att and Def with Morning Sun

Some Growlithe with 31 stats

HP/ATT/SPE bands

Well i just want to know what i need to buy next and the pairs i should be doing to maintain the Morning Sun, the Jolly nature and IVs(I think i messed up in the past x),dk why i kept the SpAtt stat at 31) 

So how breeding works is that you'll need all but one of a pokemon's 31 IVs matched up, while transferring the ones that don't match with braces. So for your final breed you'll need these two pokemon:

Female Growlithe     31/31/31/X/31/31          holding a Power Weight (HP Brace)

Male Jolly Growlithe X/31/31/X/31/31           holding an Everstone

So starting with your female lax growlithe, you'd need to breed it with something that's got a 31 in either ATK or DEF, and another in any other stat (that's not SpA). You can use any field breeders you want, just make sure your Growlithe always stays female. Also double check your breeding window to make sure that Morning Sun is passed down each time. Here's a chart that might help, good luck!

1 hour ago, Leviatharian said:

Just get all egg moves on it before bringing ivs on it

So as long as it's an egg move and the female child is growlithe, the egg moves will keep getting passed on :) Doesn't matter if it's the male parent or female, the gen 7 mechanic is both parents pass it on.