Just another Poll pt. 2

Uber Legend Poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. If Uber Legendaries(Kyogre, Mewtwo, Ray, etc) were made perma-keep in dungeons, it would affect E4/Gym rematch grinders. Who here would be up for/against it?

• Yes, add Uber legends. I don’t really care about Gym rematches/E4 losing value
    • No, don’t add Uber legends. I need to grind Gym rematches/E4

28 minutes ago, athelstan said:

I think the options are quite limited :-)

I don't want the ubers legendaries to be implemented as permanent held pokemon so i choose "No don't add Uber legends." 

But it's not really because of gym rematches or E4 because i also don't think they would influence this really much...

Well, I mean. Even in the vanilla games, they have restrictions for the Uber legends. Such as being able to only use 2 in certain tournaments. As well as not being able to use them in Battle Frontier, Battle Spot, etc.

So again, the only thing it’d really affect is PvE, which isn’t that bad of a thing

I like the idea of Perma-keeping legendaries like Rayquaza and Groudon but I assume that devs, in order to make the game "challenging" enough even with legendaries, would make Gyms and E4 PRETTY IMPOSSIBLE. I imagine having to fight against gym leaders with a Keldeo while they have a Xerneas. F

26 minutes ago, Ultrajesus said:

I like the idea of Perma-keeping legendaries like Rayquaza and Groudon but I assume that devs, in order to make the game "challenging" enough even with legendaries, would make Gyms and E4 PRETTY IMPOSSIBLE. I imagine having to fight against gym leaders with a Keldeo while they have a Xerneas. F

That, I could understand. Gym leaders and E4 having legendaries while we also get legendaries makes sense. Giving npcs access to legendaries, but not the player base is rather bull.

(Side note: we’re not getting gen 6, but I still get the point)

54 minutes ago, axx said:

DS already explained this pretty clearly to you.

Stop throwing a tantrum, it's not gonna happen for multiple reasons.

With rather poor points and excuses, he did explain.

But some of his points contradicted each other.

Such as him saying that mmo is meant to be a competitive game(hence why battle mode is always set and not switch). And then he says that there shouldn’t be uber legends since in vanilla games, certain tourneys have set restrictions(such as 2 Uber legends per team, no mega stones/z-moves, etc) and they don’t want that here. Basically, they don’t want comp restrictions in a comp environment, which is quite contradictory.

And also, lessening the value of Gym rematch/E4 rematches isn’t that big of a deal.

Because

a) not really many people do it(and much less people do E4 rematches)

b) for the people who do, they get bored quickly and want a different way to grind, such as shiny hunting, item hunting, berry farming, or they just want a new way.

c) NPC rematch yields have been nerfed significantly over the years to where you don’t even make as much as you could back when it was just Kanto-Hoenn. Lowering the value even more won’t make any difference.

Edited by BoltBlades12

Are forum mutes a thing?

In all seriousness though, why make threads pretending you know so much about things you very clearly don't understand? You end up writing paragraphs that clearly prove you have no idea what you're talking about and create hundreds of threads and posts that only end up annoying every single person on forums. So let me ask, what's the point?

Because at this point I'd be okay with the game never getting updates if it's just to spite you.

P.S. There's lots of things you could be doing with your free time, would you like suggestions? c:

5 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

i too also use forum polls to back up my opinions surrounding the game

And claim it's for discussion when I contribute nothing except insulting other people's points, repeating my own, repeating my own, stating my own points, repeating them, and agreeing with people who agree with me.