1. 1. Who here does E4 rematches/Gym rematches for grinding purposes

• I do Gym rematches
    • I do E4 rematches
    • I do both
    • I do neither

8 minutes ago, Ultrajesus said:

I do Gym rematches, 300k per day are worth it but, after a week, gets boring :(

This.

Also I thought Opelucid's gym's gimmick was cool the first time I did it. Then sure the next few times were also cool. After the billionth time I'm pretty much sick of it.

Same with stuff like Mossdeep, just make the teleporters activate both ways once you beat the gyms or something.

Does anyone genuinely do the Elite 4 to grind or get the money/BP reward at the end? I've made about a box's worth of comps by now for the intention of helping with an Elite 4 grind in the end, and it seems like a waste of my time to even attempt if I'm gonna have to spend my money on ethers, hyper potions, full heals, etc.

It's kind of sad since the Elite 4 was such a fun way to grind in the Vanilla games. I wish there was a way to determine what level their teams would be as you're coming in to rematch them, with reduced money and BP rewards the lower you'd set them, obviously.

Gyms happen to have the most bang for your buck with the time spent for that particular grind, and the E4 isn't really worth the money or BP yield imo. I just like rematching the leagues because it adds a sense of completion to each gym run, so I see it as more of a fun thing than anything. 

1 hour ago, Raichu4u said:

it seems like a waste of my time to even attempt if I'm gonna have to spend my money on ethers, hyper potions, full heals, etc.

Lava cookies (cheapest at the house in lavaridge), leppas and max revives are generally the items I use most, with the occasional hyper potion. 

Berry farming on the other hand has the best money yield when taking into account the work you have to do for it.

I really wish the game had more diverse money grinding options so we could pick and choose what we like most tbh. It gets brain-dead and boring af with the options we have.

5 hours ago, Dibz said:

I really wish the game had more diverse money grinding options so we could pick and choose what we like most tbh. It gets brain-dead and boring af with the options we have.

I too agree. That’s why I want dungeons, because legendaries would look great on gtl, especially shiny ones.

7 hours ago, Raichu4u said:

Does anyone genuinely do the Elite 4 to grind or get the money/BP reward at the end? I've made about a box's worth of comps by now for the intention of helping with an Elite 4 grind in the end, and it seems like a waste of my time to even attempt if I'm gonna have to spend my money on ethers, hyper potions, full heals, etc.

It's kind of sad since the Elite 4 was such a fun way to grind in the Vanilla games. I wish there was a way to determine what level their teams would be as you're coming in to rematch them, with reduced money and BP rewards the lower you'd set them, obviously.

You dont really need comps to finish E4 but is not worth it, the amount of revives, super potion and other stuff you need makes you spend almost the same you win.