Rom corrupted?

Hi!

So i created my character and started in Hoenn. Mother character came to talk and then lead me inside the house where everything turned black (but chat and all other tabs were visible) and a message showed up saying that maybe a Rom was corrupted?

Is it possible to know from this if its a specific Rom or do I have to re download from another source all the optional roms?

PS: I exited the game and came back and it was back to working... so no idea xD

Thank you!

Edited by EerieGrim

Thanks! I have no idea what could have possibly gone wrong but after exiting the game a couple times when the error was occurring i never had the error again?
Im all the way on  rustboro city now and no more errors going in and out of buildings... xD

I guess if it shows up again then will change the rom

Edited by EerieGrim
1 hour ago, EerieGrim said:

Thanks! I have no idea what could have possibly gone wrong but after exiting the game a couple times when the error was occurring i never had the error again?
Im all the way on  rustboro city now and no more errors going in and out of buildings... xD

I guess if it shows up again then will change the rom

Interesting. Might not be a rom issue then. But yeah the support section is the only place people will know exactly what's going on with u