Rate my team, help to strengthen my sand team please.

Having troubles vs quite a few pokemon is there anything I can change out to strengthen this team? 

I am not too sure on Adamant Choice Tyranitar, was thinking to go scarf instead. Scizor not really pulling his weight either, usually one revenge kill at best I get with it. Reuniclus and Hippowdon have been mvp too many games and they are good vs the evil Conkeldurr. Magnezone great for trapping metals and always goes first most of the time. Excadrill I was thinking of taking out because of air balloon not being permanent.

Any help much appreciated, here it is.

Tyranitar @ Choice Band  
Ability: Sand Stream  
EVs: 252 Atk / 180 Hp / 78 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Super Power
- Stone Edge  
- Crunch
Pursuit

Excadrill @ Life Orb (I prefer balloon but it gets consumed every time vs players)

Ability: Sand Rush

EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Hp / 252 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Earthquake

- Sword Dance

- Rock Slide

- Iron Head

Hippowdon @ Rocky Helmet

Ability: Sand Stream

EVs: 252 Hp/ 252 Def / 6 Atk

Impish Nature

- Earthquake

- Stealth Rock

- Slack Off

- Roar

Reuniclus @ Leftovers

Ability: Overcoat

EVs: 252 Hp / 252 Def / 6 Spd

Bold Nature

- Calm Mind

- Psyshock

- Recover

- Focus Blast

Scizor @ Choice Band

Ability: Technition

EVs: 252 Hp / 252 Atk / 6 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Bullet Punch

- U-Turn

- Superpower

- Persuit

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Magnet Pull

EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 Hp

Timid Nature

- Volt Switch

- Hidden Power (Fire)

- Thunder Bolt

- Flash Cannon

19 hours ago, noob0r said:

Having troubles vs quite a few pokemon

can you specify which pokemon exactly? Since you run, lets call it "heavy sand", with hippo + ttar and exca + magnezone, you are automatically pretty weak to water and fighting. This is an inherent problem of all offensive sand teams that use this combination, there is no good fix without taking a more balanced approach. 

In case you want to take a more balanced approach, swap scizor for ferrothorn and magnezone for bold salamence. Ferrothorn performs way better vs rain and water types than scizor does. Salamence is an additional water resist AND fighting resist. With this change, your team will  be much more defensive and rely on entry hazards to win the game. Skarmory will be hard to deal with, your only way of beating it will be salamence.

Here are the sets i propose:

Spoiler

ferrothorn @leftovers/shed shell

sassy/ 0 speed IV / 252hp 252spdef

gyro ball

powerwhip

leech seed

spikes

salamence @leftovers/rockyhelmet

bold/ 252hp 252defense

flamethrower/fireblast

dracometeor

roost

defog

Ferro + sala is one of the best defensive cores in my opinion which have great synergy (based on their typing). They can also perfectly control entry hazards between each other. Salamence also gives you a ground immunity which you dont have (as long as you dont run airbaloon), since your current team features 3x ground weaknesses and no resists, I guess you currently struggle vs ground as well. (like opposing exca, hippowdown should give you nightmares).

Edited by jfk
grammar

Was thinking about using physical Dragonite over a Salamence to stop Volcarona and change my Tyranitar to Jolly scarfed as well.

If they lead with Volcarona its gg for me or if they switch in it after the 1st turn.