[MOD] [GUI] PokeMMO - Final Fantasy Edition [Android Supported!]

Update:
I have updated the Kanto, Hoenn and Unova versions of PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition to versions 1.2, 1.3 and 1.1 respectively.

Changes:
These updates have upgraded the audio files from 192 kbps to 256 kbps.
This has greatly improved the sound quality of the mod and should hopefully reduce/remove mod related crashing.
The Hoenn version of the mod has been split into two parts due to the increased file size and mod size limitations.
The mod descriptions have been updated.

If you're using older versions of these mods please update them to the newest versions by downloading and reinstalling them.
Make sure to replace the older versions of these mods in your PokeMMO mod folder.

If crashing still occurs please notify me.
The glitch where the audio turns staticky still has not been patched.
If you continue to experience this issue just exit and re-enter your current location or undo and redo your current action.
I will try and find a fix for this glitch in the future.

If you aren't already following this thread and enjoy this mod please do so.
If you don't wish to follow this thread then please check it regularly for updates.

Until next time, have a great day.
-DemonicDax

*drum roll*

PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition [Version 2.0] is here!
What's new?

-NO MORE CRASHING! (Thanks to the recent update to PokeMMO, sound mods no longer crash! :D)
-Flippin ANDROID SUPPORT! That's right, you can now use PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition on your Android device!
-PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition is now A SINGLE MOD! Thanks to the recent update to PokeMMO, the mod is no longer split into parts and comes in one neat little package. c:
-A new, original icon! That's right, no more stretched FFVII logo! c:<

Changes?
-Each region now has it's own bike theme! (Before they each used the same bike theme and it annoyed me.)
-The secret login-screen theme that has a chance to play has been changed! Make sure to look out for it!

The original post of this thread has been updated to include the new download link for PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition, as well as installation instructions for Android users.
If you're still using older versions of PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition, please uninstall them and install the newest version. The older versions will become incompatible in future updates of PokeMMO.

If you aren't already following this thread and enjoy this mod please do so.
If you don't wish to follow this thread then please check it regularly for updates.

Until next time, have a great day.
-DemonicDax

• 2 months later...

Ok ... I would love this mod ... if it was not on a Pokémon Game ... It's really awkward to have cool and epic FF music with Pokémon fighting system ... Maybe a sprite mod with FF version of Pokémon will make this feel better ^^ Because having the theme is good but without the music it's a bit frustrating.

And in the same time the music is so cool ... Ar ...

Now the post without any personnal preferences : WOOOOOAAAAAHHH ! Really great and hard work on this mod ! (Forgetting my personal taste) All is really well worked and it's really a good mod ! From gui to every sound even the RNG title is good !
Congrats for the good work !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/6/2019 at 4:15 AM, Zebtal said:

Ok ... I would love this mod ... if it was not on a Pokémon Game ... It's really awkward to have cool and epic FF music with Pokémon fighting system ... Maybe a sprite mod with FF version of Pokémon will make this feel better ^^ Because having the theme is good but without the music it's a bit frustrating.

And in the same time the music is so cool ... Ar ...

Now the post without any personnal preferences : WOOOOOAAAAAHHH ! Really great and hard work on this mod ! (Forgetting my personal taste) All is really well worked and it's really a good mod ! From gui to every sound even the RNG title is good !
Congrats for the good work !

Thank you! ^^
I'm glad you love my mod c:
I put a lot of work into it and hand pick each song for each area. I hope to make the upcoming Sinnoh portion of it just as good!

In regards to the sprite art comment, I don't really know much about sprite mods or pixel art in general, so I'm not sure if I could really do that ^^;
Maybe if there was someone out there who could do a Final Fantasy sprite mod and add it as part of this mod that might work, but I think that may be asking a bit much ^^;

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2020 at 8:34 AM, einnorl said:

The bike theme changes when moving from one area to another. :( 

Yeah, unfortunately there's no way to fix that. Sorry :T

On 10/9/2020 at 12:44 PM, KMBlue said:

The theme is not working on Android. 

Unfortunately, themes aren't supported on Android as far as I know. Sorry about that ^^;

On 8/12/2020 at 12:17 PM, EricRasp said:

If this has been updated I would definitely love to give this a go. 

Is it up-to-date? 

I plan on working on Sinnoh Soon

On 10/10/2020 at 8:01 PM, justmarquez said:

The link for the theme doesn't work for me ;-;

As far as I can tell the theme link works fine. Are you still experiencing this issue?

• 2 months later...

I ---- LOVE --- THE MOD---- AND EVERYTHING IT ASPIRES TO BE. The FF music is SOOO rejuvenating.pretty much, after using the mod and going back to the regular sound track for pokemon annoyed me. So thank you for enlightening me and upgrading my gaming experience. 

But,  im afraid on android 10(galaxy z fold2) the music mod interferes and almost UNcalibrates the control settings. 

Ex. Pressing right on Dpad doesn't respond UNLESS YOU slide your finger from a button(down button or left button on the Dpad are the only responsive buttons) that is responsive. As in, if I lift my finger off the dpad when wanting to walk/ turn right, it fails to respond. But if I'm biking down route 2 then turn right without lifting my finger,  it responds. As well as A and B buttons are unresponsive. 

I love the music though, looking for to an updated version!!

Keep up all the great work!

9 minutes ago, Vidiaux420 said:

I ---- LOVE --- THE MOD---- AND EVERYTHING IT ASPIRES TO BE. The FF music is SOOO rejuvenating.pretty much, after using the mod and going back to the regular sound track for pokemon annoyed me. So thank you for enlightening me and upgrading my gaming experience. 

But,  im afraid on android 10(galaxy z fold2) the music mod interferes and almost UNcalibrates the control settings. 

Ex. Pressing right on Dpad doesn't respond UNLESS YOU slide your finger from a button(down button or left button on the Dpad are the only responsive buttons) that is responsive. As in, if I lift my finger off the dpad when wanting to walk/ turn right, it fails to respond. But if I'm biking down route 2 then turn right without lifting my finger,  it responds. As well as A and B buttons are unresponsive. 

UPDATE : it may have seem the unselected the mod, and applying it resolved the issue. Ssssssoooooo, again AWESOME JOB WITH THE MUSIC MOD, SHTANK YOUU!

On 1/23/2021 at 6:47 PM, KingOfRandom1 said:

any progress?

Hey o/
Yeah, I thought I'd have the update done sooner. My life has gotten extremely busy recently with college and work.
I basically have no days off ^^;
Because of that I have very little free time so it's very hard for me to make a lot of progress with this mod.
I'm very particular with my song choices to maintain a certain level of quality for the mod, so it takes me a minute ^^;
I honestly just haven't gotten a good chance to sit down and pick out tracks yet, but once I do I'll make sure the update will be worth the wait.

Again, sorry for the delays ^^:

Edited by DemonicDax
On 1/25/2021 at 7:17 PM, Vidiaux420 said:

Thank you so much for the feedback!
I'm glad you love my mod ^^
If I can find time to do a Sinnoh update I'll also be sure to fix a few things people have pointed out

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2019 at 9:08 PM, DemonicDax said:

Hey all o/
Today I offer to you a new mod I'm currently working on:

PokeMMO - Final Fantasy Edition
~ Now supported on Android! ~

Image result for final fantasy logo pokemon

What is this?
This mod replaces the soundtracks of the Kanto, Hoenn, and Unova regions with songs from the Final Fantasy series.
That's right, you can go on your Pokemon adventure all while listening to your favorite Final Fantasy tunes!
Every track of each region covered by this mod have been replaced, so please feel free to explore and discover each region's new sound!

Download Link:

PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition: (http://www.mediafire.com/file/yggj45gqs0ctvgj/PokeMMO_-_Final_Fantasy_Edition_%5BVersion_2.0%5D.zip/file)

Instructions (Desktop):

-Download the .zip file

-Don't extract it.

-Open PokeMMO folder, go into "data" and then into "mods".

-Drop it there.

-Launch PokeMMO, go to "Mod Management" and checkmark it!

Instructions (Android):

-Download the .zip file

-Don't extract it.
-Place the .zip file in an easy to remember location. Make sure it's in the same storage location that the PokeMMO Android Client is installed in (usually your Phone's Internal Storage.)

-Open PokeMMO. Once at the login screen, click the Settings icon in the top right corner. Click "Mod Management."

-Press the blue "Import Mod" button at the bottom of your screen. 
-Locate and select the .zip file from the pop-up menu. It may take a few minutes for the mod to be imported.
-Once the mod is imported click the Save icon on the top right of your screen and restart PokeMMO.

Make sure to put the mod on the top of your load order.
If you have any other mods that affect the sounds of the environment I recommend disabling them while this mod is active.

I'd appreciate any feedback you guys may have.
If you feel a song seems out of place, please let me know.

Now introducing the PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition Theme!

What is this?

This theme brings the UI of the Final Fantasy series to PokeMMO!
Every last detail has been expertly crafted to fully emulate the feel of Final Fantasy.

Here's what to expect from the theme:

Reveal hidden contents

2d56f7a7a309da5418c3514360e79532.png&key

b9c1a8395ab99a7e666a41ff3ad45df7.png&key

b66926ff9677dd8487d3046fc5f5cbf0.png&key

d0ff9fb1afba70a7c415264c675bea2c.png&key

Download Link:

PokeMMO Final Fantasy Edition (Theme): (http://www.mediafire.com/file/8fghh0carm84bl5/PokeMMO_-_Final_Fantasy_Edition.zip/file)

Instructions:

(If your PokeMMO client is open, go ahead and close it)

-Download the .zip file from the link

-Once it's downloaded, find the .zip file and Right click it and "Extract" to your PokeMMOs > /data > /themes folder

-Open your client, at the bottom right go to Settings > Interface > Theme and change that to "PokeMMO - Final Fantasy Edition"

-Save and restart your client.

I'd like to make a very special thank you to @Staggiie for creating this theme!
She does fantastic work and I highly recommend you go to her if you want to commission a theme.

I hope you all enjoy my mod!

This type of audio/visual combination is something unique to PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition and I strive to bring enjoyment to the community through it ^^
I may make another mod like this in the future, but for now I would like to focus on PokeMMO: Final Fantasy Edition.

there is an issue with trading pokemon amongst other players, having this GUI active will not allow you to trade monsters. pls fix <3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, this mod is beautiful and amazing, but I have a problem, my pc has jerks when move my pj, do you have any way to optimize this mod or you can solve this problem??

Thanks, your mod is amazing

Edited by gaboxS
  • 2 weeks later...