Sign in to follow this  
HackGod

nearby players

Question

I am in vermilion ch 1 and sitting next to a cm/mod and was thinking wouldn't it be cool if he knew I was sitting by him and I checked the nearby players im not on this list and I was wondering if you could make it so?

8 answers to this question

Huh?  Nearby players exists, they would be able to see you on it.  You don't show up on your own list is why you probably aren't seeing yourself.

4 minutes ago, Munya said:

Huh?  Nearby players exists, they would be able to see you on it.  You don't show up on your own list is why you probably aren't seeing yourself.

you might be right munya I don't need this added but why is it like this?

1 minute ago, Munya said:

Probably because you should know that you are there, since you are there

Of course

4 minutes ago, Minks said:

this might be your dumbest thread so far

I didn't know 

I was in the office sitting next to my boss and was thinking to myself "Wouldn't it be cool if he knew I was sitting next to him?". So I looked around to check the nearby people and I couldn't see myself. Wouldn't it be cool if I could see myself so my boss knows I'm sitting next to him?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

I was in the office sitting next to my boss and was thinking to myself "Wouldn't it be cool if he knew I was sitting next to him?". So I looked around to check the nearby people and I couldn't see myself. Wouldn't it be cool if I could see myself so my boss knows I'm sitting next to him?

sounds less cool if you put it that way, nevermind

Edited by HackGod