[PSL XI] Week 7

So, before proceeding to playoffs, I have some things to tell:
1- Good luck to the other 3 teams that are there
2- Good luck for the 5th place for the other 4 (Next time it will be better)
3- Im gonna congratulate Spared no Expenses for not pming me a single time to enforce an activity call when I was in my right to do after zd not showing up. On the other hand, Owls made a really unsportmanlike move consisting in naming a time killuminatis couldnt play, therefore forcing me to sub him out, while at the same time refusing to sub themselves, when they should have. While it doesnt directly affects us, I just dont like it.

4- Coolio, gitgud host plz

5- Hype. I guess.

1 hour ago, pachima said:

On the other hand, Owls made a really unsportmanlike move consisting in naming a time killuminatis couldnt play, therefore forcing me to sub him out.

How did they know killu couldn't play at that time and why would that force you to sub? In all of this, you had nothing to gain or lose, so I don't understand how anyone could force you to do anything.

3 hours ago, pachima said:

3- Im gonna congratulate Spared no Expenses for not pming me a single time to enforce an activity call when I was in my right to do after zd not showing up. On the other hand, Owls made a really unsportmanlike move consisting in naming a time killuminatis couldnt play, therefore forcing me to sub him out, while at the same time refusing to sub themselves, when they should have. While it doesnt directly affects us, I just dont like it.

Id have done something if you had told me there was a problem. All you told me was that you wanted to make a sub. 

Busso vs Yettodie will be a no contest, for anyone who cares. Busso contacted yettodie on forums but got no response. Yettodie contact busso on discord but got no response. :thonk:. Neither player made an effort to contact me to remedy the situation and so, in all, the match will be a no contest.

With that your playoff teams are The Dynamic Monkeys (1), Drako.. Dracarys! (2), The Raging Noctowls (3) and Munya's Kecleons (4).

The other loser teams remaining will play for 5th. 

Playoff thread in like 24ish hours