A Wild Bread has appeared!

Syobonyan_23.png

Heywo Peeps~ u w u I'm Breadlicious. Bread for short (obviously). Which kind of bread you ask? Hmmm that's a hard question, I suppose I'll be a Turkish Bread or a Bagel. Anyway I just started the game today. I'm new to PokeMMO but I do have some experience. I used to play (edited), moved on to here. No reasons really, just wanted to see how PokeMMO was compared to (edited).

I've also moved my GFX Shop here, and I would like to promote it. I consider myself adequate enough, please do come and visit my GFX Shop .

Syobonyan_12.png

it's really lonely there. My in-game name is also Breadlicious, add me if you want.

Edited by SneakyTeddi
Hi! Please don't mention other MMOs, thank you c:

Mmmm fish and bread go well together, the two of us can be like Batman and Robin or the Ying and the Yang. Think about it, we can call ourselves the Tuna Sandwhich ;o

10 minutes ago, SneakyTeddi said:

Welcome!

I'm slightly disappointed for not being a garlic bread with cheese but oh well :( can't get everything we want and bagel is still good.

I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to message us if you have any questions. :3

See you in game!

00f garlic bread with cheese is good too but with baguette & bagel you can have more combinations u w u );;

Greetings bread person and welcome. If you said you were Spanish bread I would've lost my self. Cause no one expects the spanish bread inquisition.

I am fairly new myself and am looking for fellow new players to add as friends. See you out there.

Edit: I might also render you services in the future, anyways welcome.

Edited by Descabil
4 hours ago, Etozuri said:

What do you like to put on your Turkish Bread/Bagel ? Or are you a true bread connoisseur by eating the bread plain ?

I'm a jack of all trades, master of none. I will literally eat any type of bread. D:<

3 hours ago, Descabil said:

Greetings bread person and welcome. If you said you were Spanish bread I would've lost my self. Cause no one expects the spanish bread inquisition.

I am fairly new myself and am looking for fellow new players to add as friends. See you out there.

Edit: I might also render you services in the future, anyways welcome.

Yes tyty

9 hours ago, Dibz said:

Welcome to the game! Hope you make great friends and have an amazing time!!! The Guide Tavern and FAQ thread are chock full of information and resources, but feel free to message me here, in game or on Discord (Dibz!#7637) if you've got any questions ^_^ 

Garlic bread best bread tho. @DemonicDax look it's B R E A D

O N E  M O N T H

(Also, welcome to the game Mr. Bread. Enjoy your stay.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 4:10 AM, DemonicDax said:

O N E  M O N T H

(Also, welcome to the game Mr. Bread. Enjoy your stay.)

On 7/12/2019 at 7:23 AM, MathewMat said:

Welcome to pokemmo if you need a Turkish friend just whisper @PoseidonWrath or @Kamowanthere both from Turkey 

Sorry the the late reply~ I forgot I didn't have notifications from this post for some reason, ty very much!