pokemon roms

lilzachX13

Question

so new to this version of pokemon, played plenty others like it but not this , one that requires roms and additional content to be downloaded before being playable. this is the most frustrating pokemon game ive ever tried to play, 2 hours ive been looking for roms to download, half of em are virus like files that aren't playable, and half don't show up, if there isn't a list here for sites with roms there should be, add a link to yur download section so players can play the game right off the hop instead of risking infection . I google pokemon roms and click on the first few, the ones you know of like emuparadise and emulator and  pokemonrom

they don't work or something has changed in the last 2 years in terms of how roms work, so its a suggestion but also a plea, someone help me so I can play 

3 answers to this question

Hello!

Like Spartan said, we can't provide you ROMs or links to them. It's against our rules due to copyright reasons.

Since the question was answered, I'm closing this thread. Please don't ask for ROMs again.