Help This noob.

I just joined the community. i would love to play but i keep getting the error "could not load main update feed". i'm guessing this is due to my firewall or router. i have avg internet security, windows 7 and i'm pretty sure i've unblocked pokemmo all the zulu java stuff all the regular java stuff. i have also restarted my router several times. i've created a support request, and now im at my wits end.plase halp this noob. i got an itch that only pokemon can scratch.

I'm not that good with these sort of problems, but the best advice I could give would be this.

1) If you believe that your firewall is causing the problem try disabling it and starting up the game.

2) Make sure you're firewall and everything is completely up to date. I've had this problem with a few games I played in the past that I was unable to play until I updated my firewall

3) Try completely re installing PokeMMO and re downloading all the ROMS needed and make sure you are close to your router and connected VIA Ethernet

4) Just try restarting your device (I assume a computer)

Last resort if you really want to play PokeMMO is that you may need to reset your PC. I've done this a few times in the past to help get rid of unwanted files on my computer that I cannot find. (Please keep in mind that this is a last resort, try not to do this until you've done all you can think of)

1 hour ago, StarBit said:

I'm not that good with these sort of problems, but the best advice I could give would be this.

1) If you believe that your firewall is causing the problem try disabling it and starting up the game.

2) Make sure you're firewall and everything is completely up to date. I've had this problem with a few games I played in the past that I was unable to play until I updated my firewall

3) Try completely re installing PokeMMO and re downloading all the ROMS needed and make sure you are close to your router and connected VIA Ethernet

4) Just try restarting your device (I assume a computer)

Last resort if you really want to play PokeMMO is that you may need to reset your PC. I've done this a few times in the past to help get rid of unwanted files on my computer that I cannot find. (Please keep in mind that this is a last resort, try not to do this until you've done all you can think of)

disabling the firewall worked instantly.