Greetings

Greetings to you reading this post. I just started yesterday and I'm hooked on playing. Long time pokemon fan and I'm really impressed with the game. I just wish that I found this out sooner. I started my journey on Hoenn since it has been my most played pokemon game and am 3 badges in. I have a lot of questions but I'll scour the forums first to see what I can find. If anyone would also be willing to add me ingame as a friend that would be pretty much appreciated, specially my fellow newbies. Once again, greetings and I'll see you guys out there at the field.

Ayy welcome to the game and community. Remember, PokeMMO's NPCs are tougher than original games so I'd recommend make a strong balanced team for your journey. In Hoenn, Breloom, Gyarados, and Gardevoir / Gallade would be some nice pokemons to get early on which would be relevant and useful throughout the story. All the best, njoy.

10 minutes ago, Akshit said:

Ayy welcome to the game and community. Remember, PokeMMO's NPCs are tougher than original games so I'd recommend make a strong balanced team for your journey. In Hoenn, Breloom, Gyarados, and Gardevoir / Gallade would be some nice pokemons to get early on which would be relevant and useful throughout the story. All the best, njoy.

Thank you very much. Yes I'm currently enjoying the pace and difficulty. I was actually taken aback at times when trainers just randomly switch in between battles and I'm like. -Yo it's like I'm fighting an actual person or something. 

1 hour ago, Descabil said:

I have a lot of questions but I'll scour the forums first to see what I can find..

a new kid with a brain who wont make 20 threads in the same day asking things that are asked every other day? thank god. welcome fam

Thank you to everyone.

16 hours ago, KittoKatsu said:

Welcome! I am also relatively new (like a week old) and I started in Hoenn too. I'm four badges in though, and I've been to Unova also! Feel free to add me as a friend in-game, I'm chatty (game name same as forum name).

@KittoKatsu Alrighty, I'll add you once you're online.