1X31 magikarp price.

I feel as though I have saturated the market for 1X31 magikarp. I have roughly 80 active postings at 8k a piece for them. I try to get 15k for 2X31. If I get a 3X31 with all 3 of the 31's grouped together I post it for 100K but if there is a space between them I post it for 50k. What do y'all think is a fair price for a 1X31 with an overall IV score of under 110? I ask out of curiosity. Let me know. 

Go on advanced search, specify the stat you have a 31 IV in, specify gender and egg group (either water B or dragon), then search and sort by lowest price. $1 below the cheapest listing is the best price for a Pokemon at that moment in time. That's the best way to determine the best selling price for a Pokemon.

You seem to have gotten pretty solid answers from Dibz and IMKWMKM, so I'll be closing this thread now.

In future, we have a thread dedicated to asking about the value of certain things which you can find here:

In the future I recommend using this thread as general discussion threads invoking trading related things are likely to be closed as they do not belong in general discussion. c:

• Matoka locked this topic