Alt Rules

I can't find them in an easy to spot place, so I'm just going to ask outright: what are the alt rules and character interaction rules here? I'm the type to possibly create more than one character for fun, but I don't want to accidentally run afoul of unknown rules here (say, if I gave my alt money and then suddenly it's, like, BAN). I don't want to be seen as cheating, and also I've already donated heavily so getting banned would suck. I want to ask BEFORE I make an alt.

1 hour ago, KittoKatsu said:

I can't find them in an easy to spot place, so I'm just going to ask outright: what are the alt rules and character interaction rules here? I'm the type to possibly create more than one character for fun, but I don't want to accidentally run afoul of unknown rules here (say, if I gave my alt money and then suddenly it's, like, BAN). I don't want to be seen as cheating, and also I've already donated heavily so getting banned would suck. I want to ask BEFORE I make an alt.

Nah u good. Just don't automate, bot, run scripts or any of that stuff. You can run as many accounts as you want and transfer between them as you please.

• YIBU locked this topic