Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
calidubstep

Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections Final Vote

Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections: Final Vote  

368 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who deserves the pristine title of mayor?


  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/19 at 04:59 AM

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

TPoyMAi.png

 

Sorry but when somebody says this you know something is up..

 

I hid his name for obvious reasons but you can take my word for it, he's from team lava

implying it happens differently in real politics

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Goku said:

I'm with and vote in favour of my team

And you don't see what's wrong with that sentence?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

TPoyMAi.png

 

Sorry but when somebody says this you know something is up..

 

I hid his name for obvious reasons but you can take my word for it, he's from team lava

LOL anyone who knows @Goku, including the guys from team MR he never thinks before he talks clearly not true

Edited by MathewMat

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

TPoyMAi.png

 

Sorry but when somebody says this you know something is up..

 

I hid his name for obvious reasons but you can take my word for it, he's from team lava

So you are telling me that somebody says something but you hide the name? I need to believe you when you just hide the names, anybody can write that stuff since you are not showing their name How Can I be sure that you didnt the one who wrote it? I'm not saying you dont have mens word or you dont have honor, of course you have it. I can believe or not with that proofs, send me that in pm in the forum please.


Like I said before, is just a meme and meme election take like that, enjoy it and then continue

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, MathewMat said:

LOL anyone who knows @Goku knows this is LOL

tbh I didnt even know it was gokus ds name, I just knew he was a member from lava and didnt really care who.

 

15 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

implying it happens differently in real politics

It doesn't. But it is wrong, illegal and antidemocratic. one should cast their vote based only on oneselfs views, not anybody elses.

Edited by FNTCZ

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

TPoyMAi.png

 

Sorry but when somebody says this you know something is up..

 

I hid his name for obvious reasons but you can take my word for it, he's from team lava

the only thing i see in that screenshot is a try to change the mind or making feel bad of a player that voted einstein  ,do we promote einstein as person ?yes we do ,is our right to do and we wont apologize for that,did we force anybody tho or trynna make him change hes mind?i dont think so fnt, many of our members voted for bf and i dare u to ask our members who voted for bf  if theye had any pressure or if we tried to change their minds ,make sure of what u accusing us for before posting bs 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Masterkeyys said:

do we promote einstein as person ? yes we do ,is our right to do

If we wanna go by law and right terms, it is actually illegal for an organization or group to promote any one candidate to their individual members.

 

Then again, that's in real life and this is a pokemon game but in my opinion the moral principle can be interpreted the same.

Edited by FNTCZ

Share this post


Link to post

@MathewMat and @Dibz were candidates in the preliminar elections, and they took the decision to join forces with Einstein and they start supporting our campaign 
Obviously lava members were going vote for Einstein, voting for him is like voting for Matt and Dibz

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Haazuu said:

@MathewMat and @Dibz were candidates in the preliminar elections, and they took the decision to join forces with Einstein and they start supporting our campaign 
Obviously lava members were going vote for Einstein, voting for him is like voting for Matt and Dibz

As keys said, they have promoted Einstein him as a team, which is conceptually wrong.

 

If LifeStyle wanted to be mayor I wouldnt vote for him just because hes my team's leadder. If he joined forces with umom I still wouldnt vote for either of them. and I shouldn't feel like I had no choice on the matter if I wanted to vote any other candidate.

Edited by FNTCZ

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, MathewMat said:

Side note here Grats to women american soccer team On winning the world cup Well deserved 

listen here son, the only thing worse than women's soccer is this election

 

goddamnit

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Gilan said:

Are you even reading what I'm posting?

Yes, my bad, sorry

#Einstein2019-2020

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

As keys said, they have promoted Einstein him as a team, which is conceptually wrong.

 

If LifeStyle wanted to be mayor I wouldnt vote for him just because hes my team's leadder. If he joined forces with umom I still wouldnt vote for either of them. and I shouldn't feel like I had no choice on the matter if I wanted to vote any other candidate.

We don't have to explain why we voted for a specific 'mayor', but since there is some growing controversy, I'd like to lay it to rest with this. I've had the gracious opportunity to know, talk with and be friends with @Bestfriends for the last 3 years, He is a big part of the pokemmo community and does a lot for the game, this will never change. He actually had my vote up until a few days ago.

 

My vote changed because of the direction that we want to bring Lava as a pvp team. I'd like to highlight one of the reasons for the change in my decision. ProfEinstein hosts many wonderful pvp tournaments and practice matches on a regular basis. We're looking to improve as a team and an increase in this cadence will greatly increase Lava's efficiency in this area. We pride ourselves in being able to bring in showdown players into the game, teaching them the basics with the hope that they settle in and grow into good pvp players int the community. Therefore my vote is based on my family, my team and my friends. I candidly think ProfEinstein will do a great job and will grow into the role nicely. I put Lava in front of my own goals and ambitions and I think ProfEinstein is the best fit to help Lava players continue to grow.


 Win or lose, Bestfriends you've done a great job over the past 3 years and I hope you will always do what is best to help the community. You're a well liked person, and a mentor to a lot of players.
I wish you both the best of luck and no hard feelings :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

As keys said, they have promoted Einstein him as a team, which is conceptually wrong.

 

If LifeStyle wanted to be mayor I wouldnt vote for him just because hes my team's leadder. If he joined forces with umom I still wouldnt vote for either of them. and I shouldn't feel like I had no choice on the matter if I wanted to vote any other candidate.

 

You're forgetting that most people here are voting for the other candidate just for the lulz, either out of spite of BF being a mayor (and because they hate him, disregarding the fact that this 'possible' new mayor may not do ANYTHING at all as a mayor) or just because they are absolutely and completely ignorant of what BF has done for the community and his passion for this game.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, JonnerTronner said:

 

You're forgetting that most people here are voting for the other candidate just for the lulz, either out of spite of BF being a mayor (and because they hate him, disregarding the fact that this 'possible' new mayor may not do ANYTHING at all as a mayor) or just because they are absolutely and completely ignorant of what BF has done for the community and his passion for this game.

why would anyone hate bestfriends??? Hes an innocent soul

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

As keys said, they have promoted Einstein him as a team, which is conceptually wrong.

 

If LifeStyle wanted to be mayor I wouldnt vote for him just because hes my team's leadder. If he joined forces with umom I still wouldnt vote for either of them. and I shouldn't feel like I had no choice on the matter if I wanted to vote any other candidate.

illegal funny thing to say,why is that even illegal?there is always an if ,nice try to isolate one sentence but not gonna work as said ,we protote yes ,as u do clearly promote bf ,i am sure u would be more than fine if lava in general supported bf .at least we dont trynna make pl change their minds like u did 

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

If we wanna go by law and right terms, it is actually illegal for an organization or group to promote any one candidate to their individual members.

 

Actually thats only viable for public or govermental institutions. As private company, organization or any kind of group this is totally legal, if you dont force to vote a certain candidate

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, WildHodor said:

Actually thats only viable for public or govermental institutions. As private company, organization or any kind of group this is totally legal, if you dont force to vote a certain candidate

Deppends on the country I guess. I was just reading about that just a second ago and in the US it's been recently allowed after the expansion of the fifth amendment to protect corporations in 2012.

 

In Colombia by contrast (where I live) it applies to all companies, public and private and it's actually quite a big deal every time there's an election

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.