Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
calidubstep

Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections Final Vote

Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections: Final Vote  

368 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who deserves the pristine title of mayor?


  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/19 at 04:59 AM

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Zetrix said:

 

Quite foolish to use an argument that can be used against yourself. Some of ProfesorEinsteinn's votes are from new accounts and obvious alt-accounts. Isn't it also interesting how so many lava members are supporting Einsteinn? I decided to check it out and count them. Members with too many clubs were not included. 48 Lava members are supporting Einsteinn compared to 4 members supporting bestfriends. It's just sad. This is literally elementary school were more than half of the kids vote on their friends for no other reason than the fact that they are friends. Let's just face it, this election is a joke and it should never have happened. Bestfriends' title was also a joke and nothing good came out of trying to make it serious. But at least I go to sleep without all the double standards that Fixedgaming just showed us. Lava's 2019 Coup d'état. 

How do you know that we (as lava members) are not informed about the statements of both candidates ?

You cannot base your "facts" on your own assumptions, everybody in lava is free to pick whoever he thinks should be president.. 

just like the rest of pokemmo. I guess losing is never fun but is that a reason to focus down all the lava members for just voting on the person they want to have the title?

 

have a good day ^^

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Fixedgaming said:

How do you know that we (as lava members) are not informed about the statements of both candidates ?

You cannot base your "facts" on your own assumptions, everybody in lava is free to pick whoever he thinks should be president.. 

just like the rest of pokemmo. I guess losing is never fun but is that a reason to focus down all the lava members for just voting on the person they want to have the title?

 

have a good day ^^

Yes, because the likelihood for that being the case is literally 0. I never said that Lava is forcing their members, that said, it is not uncommon for humans to do just that, to vote on their friends or as their friends. 48/52 says it all. Unless you are copies of each other then I stand with my "assumptions" The numbers are too ridiculous. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2019 at 7:07 AM, Akshit said:

#BF2020 #BFforever #NoBFNoMayor

uat

Edited by Ultrajesus
oof

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Zetrix said:

Yes, because the likelihood for that being the case is literally 0. I never said that Lava is forcing their members, that said, it is not uncommon for humans to do just that, to vote on their friends or as their friends. 48/52 says it all. Unless you are copies of each other then I stand with my "assumptions" The numbers are too ridiculous. 

 

 

You should not base your numbers on our club section. Our club section has always been open to the community, anyone is free to join that includes players from other teams.
More then half the players you claim to vote for einstein are not part of the general team but the club section it self. With 297 players in club you are bound to find a lot of players who vote for both candidates
 
 
Edited by MathewMat

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, MathewMat said:

If your judging your numbers based on club section based you are wrong, are club section has always been open to the community as a whole anyone is free to join that includes players in team  in team and does who are not in team, are club section will always has been open to all players in all community's same with some of are events.

More then half the players you claim to vote for einstein are not part of the general team but the club section it self.

 

With 297 players in club you are bound to find a lot of players who vote for both candidates 

Previously you said that your team is "with" Einsteinn and now you are saying that one is bound to find "a lot" of players with differing opinions and yet my numbers showed that to be untrue in this case, so who is getting it wrong? almost 93% of lava voted on profesor last time I checked my numbers, and that is enough for me to doubt what you are saying heavily. Once again, I never said that your club members aren't allowed to vote as they wish, what I said is that this is more like family voting or in this case club voting. You vote as your friends vote, as simple as that, and in my OPINION 48/52 proves just that. This election is a failure is my ultimate point. 

Edited by Zetrix

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Ultrajesus said:

Ok at this point all of you, BF supporter's, are acting ridiculously because this election is taking place right now and @ProfesorEinsteinnn is somehow winning. Don't cry like "Smh they want to take away the FICTIONAL TITLE for BF i'm so mad"

Dudes, If you wanted to keep Bestfriends in power, you had to boycott the Nomination Thread, easy. Another good option was that he said that he did not recognize the elections and keep his title. Now none of you did that so... Don't cry if Profesor wins, plz

I can’t speak for the others, but I’m not mad about there being a nomination thread, or there being reelections, the whole leadup was a good, memey waste of time before Sinnoh.

 

What I’m most mad about are the people who know and understand the entire meme that is pokemmo mayor and yet still don’t vote for Bestfriends.

 

And quite honestly, this post you just made shows just how ignorant you are, you don’t even realize you’re being a bully. You are trying to paint us as crybabies over this “fictional title”, but this title is something that BF quite obviously cares about; you think Einstein is going to care about it in any comparable capacity? Absolutely not. And, that’s why it’s such an asshole move to take it from Bestfriends and give it to Einstein.

 

So, yeah, please, tell me again how I’m being ridiculous standing up for Bestfriends.

Share this post


Link to post

Have someone already notice about this is a game and If bestfriends lose can make a team with einstain?

 

I know how much this mean for Bestfriends but I know how much the guys of this game hate "the latino guy" arguing about is bully againist BF, before that argument they use to say "Who is einstain?" They are voting for einstain 'cause he is doing better tournaments than actual tournaments from the staff members that's all the reason. 

 

Talking about LAVA members, isnt is a free election? They wanna support einstain. Whats the problem? Im a lava member but I dont even vote yet. Lava dont forces you to vote for Einstein. Lava members are voting for Einstein 'cause the tours he usually make.

 

The argument about being a bully just 'cause you vote for Einstein instead for BF is like the actual argument from "The mermaid movie live action" or "Teen Titans live action" If you dont like the actual actors for mermaid and starfire you are racist. Is stupid isnt?.

 

Suposse to have this elections to continue with the meme and have some fun anyway the mayor tittle dont do something so please. I wanna vote for the cat. Where is the cat option? 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Gilan said:

So, yeah, please, tell me again how I’m being ridiculous standing up for Bestfriends.

If you want to be annoyed with anyone, it should be staff, not players.

 

The title of mayor was a cool thing for BF to have and it should be exclusive to him, but staff haven't said anything regarding this title as far as I know, so you can't really be upset if people start voting for someone other than BF. 

 

If they came out and said it was a meme title for him I think everyone would just be cool with it but staff have let this go on for weeks now so why shouldn't we vote for who we actually want? Regardless of who wins BF will still make his videos & (I assume) Einstein will still make his tours, so who really cares? 

Edited by ImFunk

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

If you want to be annoyed with anyone, it should be staff, not players.

????

 

 

2 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

The title of mayor was a cool thing for BF to have and it should be exclusive to him, but staff haven't said anything regarding this title as far as I know, so you can't really be upset if people start voting for someone other than BF. 

Sure I can. Because, I know there are people who voted for Einstein who fully understand the entire meme, they absolutely suck in my absolute honest opinion.

 

 

3 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

If they came out and said it was a meme title for him I think everyone would just be cool with it but staff have let this go on for weeks now so why shouldn't we vote for who we actually want? Regardless of who wins BF will still makes his videos & (I assume) Einstein will still make his tours, so who really cares? 

 

46 minutes ago, Gilan said:

And quite honestly, this post you just made shows just how ignorant you are, you don’t even realize you’re being a bully. You are trying to paint us as crybabies over this “fictional title”, but this title is something that BF quite obviously cares about; you think Einstein is going to care about it in any comparable capacity? Absolutely not. And, that’s why it’s such an asshole move to take it from Bestfriends and give it to Einstein.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Bestfriends' title is just gonna change to Governor or Overlord if he loses, y'all think this makes a difference lmao

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Dibz said:

Bestfriends' title is just gonna change to Governor or Overlord if he loses, y'all think this makes a difference lmao

He can be the mayor and the sheriff. We can just call him Meriff from now on respectively.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Dibz said:

Bestfriends' title is just gonna change to Governor or Overlord if he loses, y'all think this makes a difference lmao

Gubernator Bestfriends sounds really nice.

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Gilan said:

I can’t speak for the others, but I’m not mad about there being a nomination thread, or there being reelections, the whole leadup was a good, memey waste of time before Sinnoh.

Ah ok

36 minutes ago, Gilan said:

What I’m most mad about are the people who know and understand the entire meme that is pokemmo mayor and yet still don’t vote for Bestfriends.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/95748-pokemmo-mayoral-re-elections-2019/&tab=comments#comment-1604336 since may 28, people had the opportunity to boycott this re-elections and nothing was made, nothing, zero. Now that we are celebrating elections right now some other guys are boycott(ing) BF while they can and nothing is going to stop that.

37 minutes ago, Gilan said:

And quite honestly, this post you just made shows just how ignorant you are, you don’t even realize you’re being a bully. You are trying to paint us as crybabies over this “fictional title”, but this title is something that BF quite obviously cares about

And again, If he really cares about this title, why he didn't tried to boycott the re-elections thread? He could also try to retain the title like Maduro but it's a hard life.

37 minutes ago, Gilan said:

you think Einstein is going to care about it in any comparable capacity? Absolutely not. And, that’s why it’s such an asshole move to take it from Bestfriends and give it to Einstein.

I prefer seeing BF as a MOD or something like that, he has the qualities to become one, and PE would be a good Mayor, I mean.

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Ultrajesus said:

Ah ok

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/95748-pokemmo-mayoral-re-elections-2019/&tab=comments#comment-1604336 since may 28, people had the opportunity to boycott this re-elections and nothing was made, nothing, zero. Now that we are celebrating elections right now some other guys are boycott(ing) BF while they can and nothing is going to stop that.

And again, If he really cares about this title, why he didn't tried to boycott the re-elections thread? He could also try to retain the title like Maduro but it's a hard life.

I prefer seeing BF as a MOD or something like that, he has the qualities to become one, and PE would be a good Mayor, I mean.

 

Are you even reading what I'm posting?

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Gubernator Bestfriends sounds really nice.

Governator? Overlord? I like Chairmanator

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone even consult the members of staff able to assign roles to see if this was even going to be changed?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Munya said:

Did anyone even consult the members of staff able to assign roles to see if this was even going to be changed?

 

41 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

If you want to be annoyed with anyone, it should be staff, not players.

 

This was part of my point, half of the people in this thread are taking this seriously yet we have no idea if this election will be considered official or if they have any intention of making this a real thing, yet these staff members haven't said anything as this just goes for weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

 

 

This was part of my point, half of the people in this thread are taking this seriously yet we have no idea if this election will be considered official or if they have any intention of making this a real thing, yet these staff members haven't said anything as this just goes for weeks. 

I would think it's real since an admin #Kyu voted for bestfriends himself so, I mean it seems legit 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

Have someone already notice about this is a game and If bestfriends lose can make a team with einstain?

 

I know how much this mean for Bestfriends but I know how much the guys of this game hate "the latino guy" arguing about is bully againist BF, before that argument they use to say "Who is einstain?" They are voting for einstain 'cause he is doing better tournaments than actual tournaments from the staff members that's all the reason. 

 

Talking about LAVA members, isnt is a free election? They wanna support einstain. Whats the problem? Im a lava member but I dont even vote yet. Lava dont forces you to vote for Einstein. Lava members are voting for Einstein 'cause the tours he usually make.

 

The argument about being a bully just 'cause you vote for Einstein instead for BF is like the actual argument from "The mermaid movie live action" or "Teen Titans live action" If you dont like the actual actors for mermaid and starfire you are racist. Is stupid isnt?.

 

Suposse to have this elections to continue with the meme and have some fun anyway the mayor tittle dont do something so please. I wanna vote for the cat. Where is the cat option? 

TPoyMAi.png

 

Sorry but when somebody says this you know something is up..

 

I hid his name for obvious reasons but you can take my word for it, he's from team lava

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Munya said:

Did anyone even consult the members of staff able to assign roles to see if this was even going to be changed?

No, no one did.

 

This entire thing was pulled from a hat, somebody arbitrairly decided to make a vote without even knowing what the mayor title actually was or for long it's supposed to last...

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, FNTCZ said:

TPoyMAi.png

 

Sorry but when somebody says this you know something is up..

 

I hid his name for obvious reasons but you can take my word for it, he's from team lava

That was me. Well tbh that's me saying that in a sense of I'm not forced to vote for einstein, rather I have no choice as in it was gonna be einstein all along because I'm with and vote in favour of my team because if einstein wins it will benefit my team and we love the competitive scene. Anyways before you post smth like that consult me first before you just assume what I actually meant. Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.