Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections Final Vote

Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections: Final Vote  

368 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves the pristine title of mayor?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/19 at 04:59 AM

7 minutes ago, ProfesorEinsteinnn said:

I resign, I appreciate the love/support everyone is giving me but I Personally Can't Take the title Mayor that means a lot to my friend @Bestfriends .

@Bestfriends has many helpful guides/videos for new comers joining PokeMmo and to help them get through their Adventure which I don't.

I Personally didn't think my Tournament's would get this big at first I did small events for Team Aw for me to see some Crazy Battles

but there were days where we didn't have enough Aw members ON at times so that's when we started inviting friends to fill in more seats and

eventually people became Aware and started to join which I didn't mind because the Hyped just kept getting bigger.

I have a about a good 3-4 months hosting tournament's now outside Forums until recent and I plan on hosting more regardless if I Win or Not.

I apologize to everyone who supports me but..... @Bestfriends #Mayor4LIFE

-I'M Mr.Jaja and I Approve this message.

@Dibz said Shiny Rate is Fair!

PS: May I have Power to only Host Auto Tournaments pls? <3 :3

So long and thanks for all the memes! Ur amazing Einstein <3 

And heck yeah #MayorBestfriends4Life #onetruemayor #submitorgulag

10 minutes ago, ProfesorEinsteinnn said:

I resign, I appreciate the love/support everyone is giving me but I Personally Can't Take the title Mayor that means a lot to my friend @Bestfriends .

@Bestfriends has many helpful guides/videos for new comers joining PokeMmo and to help them get through their Adventure which I don't.

I Personally didn't think my Tournament's would get this big at first I did small events for Team Aw for me to see some Crazy Battles

but there were days where we didn't have enough Aw members ON at times so that's when we started inviting friends to fill in more seats and

eventually people became Aware and started to join which I didn't mind because the Hyped just kept getting bigger.

I have a about a good 3-4 months hosting tournament's now outside Forums until recent and I plan on hosting more regardless if I Win or Not.

Good evening everyone, I hope you all are doing well.

@ProfesorEinsteinnn and I had been friends on PokeMMO since 2015. Earlier in the night, Einstein and I had a productive conversation about our roles in the community. When he told me that he was planning on resigning from the Mayoral Race, I knew what I wanted to do. @ProfesorEinsteinnn and @Haazuu welcome to the Mayoral Council! Together, we can host tournaments for people!

Welcome aboard guys! Looking forward to working with you!

Spoiler

354a9f7f81657b0bcebbb1524a161788.png

--------------------------------

As for my campaign promise of researching for the tournament self help video on day one of my re-election, I already have a rough draft of a script. Now, I just need to look it over and consult with people before the video can be produced.

@ProfesorEinsteinnn and @Haazuu, Let's Conquer The Future Together!

- Bf

I updated the roster, since the election has concluded, I am going to go back to work and serve the community. Thank you once again @ProfesorEinsteinnn and @Haazuu for joining the council! You guys contribute lot to the community and I am looking forward to working with you guys on future projects!

Since the campaign is now over, I would like to go back to my original slogin:

PokeMMO Mayor At Your Service!

- Bf

1 hour ago, ProfesorEinsteinnn said:

@Dibz said Shiny Rate is Fair!

That's it

I'm done

I give up

I really can't do this shit no more.

3 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

I updated the roster, since the election has concluded, I am going to go back to work and serve the community. Thank you once again @ProfesorEinsteinnn and @Haazuu for joining the council! You guys contribute lot to the community and I am looking forward to working with you guys on future projects!

Since the campaign is now over, I would like to go back to my original slogin:

PokeMMO Mayor At Your Service!

- Bf

Can you give some recognition to our universal translator @DarylDixon and make him part of the team?

So this amazingly hype time waster and attention diverter from sinnoh was brought to you by: @Dazuzi @awkways @SirDusty. Round of applause for these 3 and the puppet who (totally voluntarily) organized this (me)! 

Seriously though, congrats to everyone! Sometimes it takes diversity to bring the best out of everyone and I really feel like the community will grow from this for the better.

Now, back to the topic at hand: SiNnOh WhEn?