Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections Final Vote

Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections: Final Vote  

368 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves the pristine title of mayor?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/19 at 04:59 AM

26 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Also btw, im sorry but as a host, you cant say this. you're clearly taking a side. 

This morning, befor any of this shit went down the voting count was pretty even (130something to 130something) with einstein just slightly ahead.

I meant to say all of these actions took place with no causation.

And as riled up as everyone is at me, it's taken quite a bit of heat off of "sinnoh soon?" so yw for the attention stall 

35 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

And who will decide which "further actions" are to be taken? you again? lol.

staff has the power to give the title to whomever they see fit, so it's their choice to do with it as they please given their analysis on these results.

4 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

If LifeStyle wanted to be mayor I wouldnt vote for him just because hes my team's leadder. If he joined forces with umom I still wouldnt vote for either of them. and I shouldn't feel like I had no choice on the matter if I wanted to vote any other candidate.

Anyways nobody would vote him becuase he is a ratkid

I love how this shit went too far, specially BF making alt forum accounts just for vote himself and exceed Prof. 

I think we should just let BF keeping his precious mayor title and let him promoting PokeMMO by doing some very fun and interactive videos.

We all know (competitive players) in our heart that Prof is the hero we don't deserve but not being mayor won't stop him from hosting tournaments 

#BF42020Mayor #XD # LMAO #YOWTF

Spoiler

tl;dr: lmao jk keep voting Prof fam

11 minutes ago, MaatthewMLG said:

I love how this shit went too far, specially BF making alt forum accounts just for vote himself and exceed Prof. 

I think we should just let BF keeping his precious mayor title and let him promoting PokeMMO by doing some very fun and interactive videos.

We all know (competitive players) in our heart that Prof is the hero we don't deserve but not being mayor won't stop him from hosting tournaments 

#BF42020Mayor #XD # LMAO #YOWTF

Hide contents

tl;dr: lmao jk keep voting Prof fam

I only voted for myself once.

I would encourage people to vote for me. There are so many projects and competitive plans that I have on standby. Let me give you two choices:

----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Bestfriends Wins Re-Election:

a) Continues to work on projects that are currently on standby.

b) Hosting tournament formats that were not used in a long time. Reviving such formats would be an honor for me to do as Mayor. (I plan on making a separate department in my council dedicated to tournament making).

Spoiler

As a note, I can host the typical OU, UU, NU tournaments, but I would like to focus on formats that need a little love.

c) Working on an epic self help video for the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel that could help out newer players on PokeMMO know about the competitive scene. Thus seeing a surge in competitive attendance.

2. Bestfriends Loses the Election:

a) The Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel is shut down.

b) The council is retired.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You make the choice. I've been Mayor for a year and there are still some unfinished projects that I would like to pursue. Please help me finish those projects by re-electing me to office.

Let's Conquer The Future Together!

- Bf

11 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Would you be kind enough as to elaborate? Or give us an example of 1 of these projects?

Here is an example of two of my many projects: Helping newer players become dedicated to the game. Letting them see a side to PokeMMO that is quite fun (like the upcoming competitive self help video that I am about to make). And older players can be nostalgic about the tournament formats that I am hosting.

These are not my only projects, but I mean it when I say, "helping players new and old." I would be here all day telling you about the projects that I have on my desk.

10 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Here is an example of two of my many projects: Helping newer players become dedicated to the game. Letting them see a side to PokeMMO that is quite fun (like the upcoming competitive self help video that I am about to make). And older players can be nostalgic about the tournament formats that I am hosting.

These are not my only projects, but I mean it when I say, "helping players new and old." I would be here all day telling you about the projects that I have on my desk.

I will talk again as a neutral and new player here in pokemmo. Just to have clear all the stuff. I'm a member from LAVA and I'm a JAJA. I like Einstain is a good guy and one of my mmo friends. 

Having clear all things I begin playing mmo thanks to @calidubstep I just begun to play just like 1 hour per week but I thanks to the videos of @Bestfriends I begun to play more pokemmo since I watched all their videos in their youtube channel and take interest in competitive scene 100% thanks to him. I never talk to him in-game but thanks to him I´m loggin everyday at least 2 hours, trying the comp and trying to be one good comp player. I learn how to farm in-game thanks to LAVA team. 

I think, even if It's a meme or not, the real way to go on with this stuff is If Bestfriend team up with Einstain, imagine that team, Competitive scene + videos from hosted tournaments and guides. Why don't just team up together? Isn't a better idea? You will have a 100% english speaker and a jaja comp player together. One will host the tournaments and the other one will do videos for all the community and together can do guide's for the comp scene, strats and other nice stuff.

Thats what I think, you can hear me or not. Im just another player from this huge community. Have a nice day everybody. 

2 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

One will host the tournaments and the other one will do videos for all the community and together can do guide's for the comp scene, strats and other nice stuff.

So basically, keep doing exactly what they're doing, except ask Bestfriends to collab with Einstein on that comp guide?

3 minutes ago, SmolSpartan said:

So basically, keep doing exactly what they're doing, except ask Bestfriends to collab with Einstein on that comp guide?

Yeah. BF can do all the videos about the hosted tournaments from Einstein, interview the winner sometimes, record the final match, can even talk about the duel while this one is happening. In that way I think everybody will be happy. I think. 

The guides can be making together obviously. 

Edited by Xigbar

NGL I wouldn't be against a double mayor or a President+Prime Minister duo. I think if they work together they'd make a lot more happen than either one on their own and no one will be sad. Anyone else for that motion or is it just me?

On that note, if a choice must be made: #VoteBF #BFMayor4Life #OneTrueMayor

It'll make him happy :) He means a lot to the community and is genuinely a good person who just wants to help and I'd hate to see him go.

Edited by Dibz

Pretty sure both candidates can continue to help the community, make guides or videos, work on projects or host tournaments without the Mayor title. Right? Does the title come with any specific qualifications, requirements, benefits or powers? cuz if not, i don't really see the point of a mayor election, if it's an empty title. Elections and titles should hold substance and meaning. I honestly just don't get the point or purpose of this. And if it's all just a meme, then this seems to be going too far. I rather staff focus on releasing sinnoh region / dungeons/ events and new content

27 minutes ago, chuur said:

Pretty sure both candidates can continue to help the community, make guides or videos, work on projects or host tournaments without the Mayor title. Right? Does the title come with any specific qualifications, requirements, benefits or powers? cuz if not, i don't really see the point of a mayor election, if it's an empty title. Elections and titles should hold substance and meaning. I honestly just don't get the point or purpose of this. And if it's all just a meme, then this seems to be going too far. I rather staff focus on releasing sinnoh region / dungeons/ events and new content

Someone make this guy mayor

I resign, I appreciate the love/support everyone is giving me but I Personally Can't Take the title Mayor that means a lot to my friend @Bestfriends .

@Bestfriends has many helpful guides/videos for new comers joining PokeMmo and to help them get through their Adventure which I don't.

I Personally didn't think my Tournament's would get this big at first I did small events for Team Aw for me to see some Crazy Battles

but there were days where we didn't have enough Aw members ON at times so that's when we started inviting friends to fill in more seats and

eventually people became Aware and started to join which I didn't mind because the Hyped just kept getting bigger.

I have a about a good 3-4 months hosting tournament's now outside Forums until recent and I plan on hosting more regardless if I Win or Not.

I apologize to everyone who supports me but..... @Bestfriends #Mayor4LIFE

-I'M Mr.Jaja and I Approve this message.

@Dibz said Shiny Rate is Fair!

PS: May I have Power to only Host Auto Tournaments pls? <3 :3

Edited by ProfesorEinsteinnn
5 minutes ago, ProfesorEinsteinnn said:

I resign, I appreciate the love/support everyone is giving me but I Personally Can't Take the title Mayor that means a lot to my friend @Bestfriends .

@Bestfriends has many helpful guides/videos for new comers joining PokeMmo and to help them get through their Adventure which I don't.

I Personally didn't think my Tournament's would get this big at first I did small events for Team Aw for me to see some Crazy Battles

but there were days where we didn't have enough Aw members ON at times so that's when we started inviting friends to fill in more seats and

eventually people became Aware and started to join which I didn't mind because the Hyped just kept getting bigger.

I have a about a good 3-4 months hosting tournament's now outside Forums until recent and I plan on hosting more regardless if I Win or Not.

Humble and noble. 

7 minutes ago, ProfesorEinsteinnn said:

@Dibz said Shiny Rate is Fair!

Top 10 Anime Deaths!!!

8 minutes ago, ProfesorEinsteinnn said:

Te odio Einstein