Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections Final Vote

Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections: Final Vote  

368 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves the pristine title of mayor?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/19 at 04:59 AM

8 hours ago, Minks said:

non-english speaking, non-forum using, person

this isnt true. I talked with Prof yesterday and he had great English, flawless even. He does use forums, he just doesn't post much as the main thing he focuses on are tours, which Haazuu helps with, as he is a more known name in the competitive community.

Edited by Suneet
11 minutes ago, Suneet said:

this isnt true. I talked with Prof yesterday and he had great English, flawless even. He does use forums, he just doesn't post much as the main thing he focuses on are tours, which Haazuu helps with, as he is a more known name in the competitive community.

Every post I see about Einstein always involves the word ‘competitive.’ Fuck. Competitive. Thank you

3 minutes ago, kloneman said:

I mean competitive players make up 80%-90% of the core community, so not sure what you're getting at here.

Must be why I have plenty of pokemmo friends and 80-90% of the people in this forum I have never seen or heard about in game. I’ve been playing for a long time ;)

Edited by ZackChurch
8 hours ago, Minks said:

its a shame this election exists and that you simpletons dont realize you're just bullying bestfriends at this point. not to mention half this forum showing off how greedy and dumb they are, by electing a non-english speaking, non-forum using, person, just because he gives you stuff. 

lava pathetic team tbh

You're right I don't speak English I speak jaja language.

1 minute ago, ZackChurch said:

Must be why I have plenty of pokemmo friends and 80-90% of the people in this forum I have never seen or heard about in game. I’ve been playing for a long time ;)

but who u

2 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Im sorry but that is totally wrong and pulled outta nowhere.

he said core community, not just regular community

7 minutes ago, Lvkee said:

@calidubstep I hope the 50+ obvious fake accounts which voted for bestfriends will be removed. As much as I’d like to believe Daryls mum and sister play this game I strongly doubt it..

So about the drawings to get people to switch sides, the motion to remove elections entirely, and the alt spams afterwards. None of this happens if bf is comfortably ahead. Would these same things happen if Einstein was in an early hole? Probably not. If you want to bring up the whole lava forcing votes thing, @Xigbar is in our team and it'll stay that way (check where he voted). And I'm not voting at all. @MathewMat says a lot of things he doesn't mean and probably has more than one screw loose at the moment with his profile picture leaving the raptors and all.

Do all of these things look bad on their respective candidates? Absolutely. But the fact that measures had to be taken to even the polls suggest that some voters may believe that their candidate may not have been able to win a fair, 1 vote per person election.

Tldr: further actions will probably be taken, but whoever ends up with the title, just let the actions it took to get there sink in.

I'll just sit back on this one, because nothing is REALLY gonna change after this election, regardless of the victor. After all, it's like people have said, Mayor is merely a meme and doesn't exactly hold any leadership value compared to devs and such.

Just now, BoltBlades12 said:

I'll just sit back on this one, because nothing is REALLY gonna change after this election, regardless of the victor. After all, it's like people have said, Mayor is merely a meme and doesn't exactly hold any leadership value compared to devs and such.

#BF4prez2020 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

10 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

None of this happens if bf is comfortably ahead.

Also btw, im sorry but as a host, you cant say this. you're clearly taking a side. 

This morning, befor any of this shit went down the voting count was pretty even (130something to 130something) with einstein just slightly ahead.