Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections Final Vote

Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Elections: Final Vote  

368 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves the pristine title of mayor?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/19 at 04:59 AM

16 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

The real question is, what happens after this election is all set and done?

any opposition to a one year term? that should be ample time to allow for our chosen mayor to influence our community. 

17 hours ago, Hythalius said:

after I voted which I just did, back at being dead and away. Forever this time.

And didn't u wanted your boyfriend to win? Doesn't look good.

1 minute ago, calidubstep said:

any opposition to a one year term? that should be ample time to allow for our chosen mayor to influence our community. 

Jut give @ProfesorEinsteinnn mayor well deserved grats to @ProfesorEinsteinnn and @Haazuu Well deserved We in lava support you.

1 minute ago, Bearminator said:

1 year is long in mmo, its good amount of time 

just basing that off of when the last elections were held (February 2018). We could do half year re-elections though if that sits better with the community 

BF did a good job to the community for this last year, helping with guides and others projects, but Einstein gives us some fresh, something for the competitive community, we always ask tourneys with good prizes and constants, I know profe since 2014, and he's crazy but with a brilliant mind, accompanied of Hazu, they will do more that ''only tourneys'', and will improve to better community for all, not only for someones. I'm retired to the official tourneys , waiting for this, for what Einstein offers us. Ty profe.

.- Jaja player

14 hours ago, Bearminator said:

What about those whose names are different on forum and game, should I send emails and wait for a reply, then check? Will we wait a week/month if someone is inactive to confirm their vote? There's no info in the first post about having to prove you are yourself in game. Some people might not want to give their IGN either, and what if under this condition leading player will suddenly lose 50% votes? It's not going to happen, judging from accounts that voted yet, but I hope you get me. 

Also nothing really about how long your account must be active. Hell, you guys talked earlier about stopping new accounts from voting too, with possible 2-months period to avoid people spamming accounts to vote.

Well, guess what, under this rule, ProfesorEinsteinnn can't vote too.

I don't want you to read that as me saying "no" to any help, but I think those kinds of things needed clarification before voting started, not after it started. Unless you did that in any post that I've missed earlier. Same goes for how long term of the mayor is. Again, sorry if anyone tried to decide earlier, Im a bit away lately.

There's an option to write your IGN in your forum profile right? So those with a different name should have their IGNs on their profile, you'd simply have to check if that IGN exists or not I guess. Or at the very least, if someone's voting with alts. It's not how long an account's been active that should be an issue as it's understandable that a player could make a forum account to vote once they were told about an election, but I think that voters not providing an IGN should have their votes disqualified. I get that it'd be unfair to legit players who don't have their IGNs on their accounts but it's a way to prevent alts as well as bots from casting multiple votes. Do you not think that's fair?

6 hours ago, Dibz said:

There's an option to write your IGN in your forum profile right? So those with a different name should have their IGNs on their profile, you'd simply have to check if that IGN exists or not I guess. Or at the very least, if someone's voting with alts. It's not how long an account's been active that should be an issue as it's understandable that a player could make a forum account to vote once they were told about an election, but I think that voters not providing an IGN should have their votes disqualified. I get that it'd be unfair to legit players who don't have their IGNs on their accounts but it's a way to prevent alts as well as bots from casting multiple votes. Do you not think that's fair?

Again, they had no idea it will be requirement to do so. What about new players who just created account and got some pokeballs from oak and pokemon from bestfriends, and then voted here? Or saw tournament of Einstein and did the same?

What in case someone voted, has no ign in account and went to vacation/work for few days? When he will come back, his vote will be suddenly not counted, under questionable terms that he had no idea about.

Dont get me wrong, please, Im all in for help, but I just simply dont think its fair to suddenly put requirements into voting after the voting started. Not only because my arguments above, but also because in first thread we discussed a bit potential restriction and none were applied. Now i hear about checking votes according to ONE of those proposed- why? 

Tl;dr i might be able to help, but so far i only hear you asking to check for alts, despite no such restriction in initial post. Hence why community feedback is always appreciated. 

46 minutes ago, Leviatharian said:

Hey Bro good to see you electing again, but in the Paste 4 Months we haven't denn and Major activities in form of videos so i gotta have to put my vote in @ProfesorEinsteinnn

Judging by both the dates in the videos in his personal Youtube channel AND the date from when he was elected as PokeMMO's mayor, he has done much, much more for the community than the other """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""candidate""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" has.

Its a shame that the most recent 12 votes for bestfriend are from accounts that were created in the past few hours..

Its an election for a title , if you or your community cheats an election for a title this way than my vote goes to the other candidate, no matter what you’ve done for this community

34 minutes ago, Fixedgaming said:

Its a shame that the most recent 12 votes for bestfriend are from accounts that were created in the past few hours..

Its an election for a title , if you or your community cheats an election for a title this way than my vote goes to the other candidate, no matter what you’ve done for this community

its a shame this election exists and that you simpletons dont realize you're just bullying bestfriends at this point. not to mention half this forum showing off how greedy and dumb they are, by electing a non-english speaking, non-forum using, person, just because he gives you stuff. 

lava pathetic team tbh

1 minute ago, Minks said:

its a shame this election exists and that you simpletons dont realize you're just bullying bestfriends at this point. not to mention half this forum showing off how greedy and dumb they are, by electing a non-english speaking, non-forum using, person, just because he gives you stuff. 

lava pathetic team tbh

I do not aggree with your statement. I like bestfriends for as far as I have spoken with him, i have actually nothing against him. 

Just because I am in Lava I am a part of the bullying (which is also a false statmement. just because lava is supporting einstein we are bullying bestfriends?)

Besides I have never received anything from einstein, I just vote on who I think should be mayor this year ^^

1 minute ago, Fixedgaming said:

I do not aggree with your statement. I like bestfriends for as far as I have spoken with him, i have actually nothing against him. 

Just because I am in Lava I am a part of the bullying (which is also a false statmement. just because lava is supporting einstein we are bullying bestfriends?)

Besides I have never received anything from einstein, I just vote on who I think should be mayor this year ^^

I dont like bestfriends. Not at all. But the whole mayor dealio only matters to him, and you guys are actively working on taking that away from him. Let me repeat myself; You are taking away a FORUMTITLE to give it to someone that DOESNT USE THE FORUMS. The only thing he does is host tournaments, so yes, his only merit is literally giving stuff away. If he didn't do that, no one would vote for that rando. 

This entire thing is just sad and it tells u a lot about some people. 

1 minute ago, Minks said:

I dont like bestfriends. Not at all. But the whole mayor dealio only matters to him, and you guys are actively working on taking that away from him. Let me repeat myself; You are taking away a FORUMTITLE to give it to someone that DOESNT USE THE FORUMS. The only thing he does is host tournaments, so yes, his only merit is literally giving stuff away. If he didn't do that, no one would vote for that rando. 

This entire thing is just sad and it tells u a lot about some people. 

I am afraid that no matter what I say we could not aggree, according to you whoever voted Einstein is wrong.

Like I said, we are not here to bully anyone. We as lava just support Einstein and supporting a candidate that is in the election should not be considered as bullying if you ask me.

2 hours ago, Fixedgaming said:

Quite foolish to use an argument that can be used against yourself. Some of ProfesorEinsteinn's votes are from new accounts and obvious alt-accounts. Isn't it also interesting how so many lava members are supporting Einsteinn? I decided to check it out and count them. Members with too many clubs were not included. 48 Lava members are supporting Einsteinn compared to 4 members supporting bestfriends. It's just sad. This is literally elementary school were more than half of the kids vote on their friends for no other reason than the fact that they are friends. Let's just face it, this election is a joke and it should never have happened. Bestfriends' title was also a joke and nothing good came out of trying to make it serious. But at least I go to sleep without all the double standards that Fixedgaming just showed us. Lava's 2019 Coup d'état.