Pokemon: Hippowdon

Iv's: 3x31 (Hp, Def, SDef)

2x27 (Atk, Speed)

Nature: Impish

Egg Moves: Slack Off, Whirlwind

Pokeball: Whatever

much thanks 

ez bro 

Ayy...im gonna tell ya a lil story about the young me (even if i am still young)...one day, i went to mountains to chill, suddenly i encountered an old man with a long white bird and chinese who whispered me:"ayy young man, u hoping in my arena, before u go, i wanna tell u an experienced advice, DONT TRUST STRANGERS OR RANDOMS, u'll get stuck with em", i was shocked of what he told me but i didn't give a freak about it...years passed and i found myself in front of a screen, confused about how will i get all my breeds done fast...so i opened these forums and found this random player called "Spixter" and i quickly trusted him for my breeds...and guess what.. i got stuck with him cuz i can't find a better breeder according to cheap price and fast job...so that wild chinese santa was right after all -but i got stuck in a good way-...

Anyways, i recommand this randomツ..

Cesar OUT ✌

iMarkup_20200111_162848.jpg

On 1/11/2020 at 4:54 PM, XCesar said:

Ayy...im gonna tell ya a lil story about the young me (even if i am still young)...one day, i went to mountains to chill, suddenly i encountered an old man with a long white bird and chinese who whispered me:"ayy young man, u hoping in my arena, before u go, i wanna tell u an experienced advice, DONT TRUST STRANGERS OR RANDOMS, u'll get stuck with em", i was shocked of what he told me but i didn't give a freak about it...years passed and i found myself in front of a screen, confused about how will i get all my breeds done fast...so i opened these forums and found this random player called "Spixter" and i quickly trusted him for my breeds...and guess what.. i got stuck with him cuz i can't find a better breeder according to cheap price and fast job...so that wild chinese santa was right after all -but i got stuck in a good way-...

Anyways, i recommand this randomツ..

Cesar OUT ✌

iMarkup_20200111_162848.jpg

Edited by Spxter
On 1/15/2020 at 4:20 PM, Iskem said:

Very nice Service In my opinion,I can give it 10/10 Pretty fast and good.

35 minutes ago, kenmoshi said:

Very nice and fast breeder! Thanks again bud. Ill be ordering again soon!

Thank you  !!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.