Spxter's [Breed Shop] + SELLING COMPS

Spxter

• 2 weeks later...

Eh... How much you want to breed a 6x15 Quirkly/Bashful/Docile/Hardy/(eh.. who is the 5th Neutral nature?) male mon? Field Egg Group. I want to breed a Pikachu to be my Pet.

Only for know.(Pm me if interessed, i can gave a 5x15(Everything 15 except Attack) female Field egg group, and make you spend less money, since it's hard to get 3x15 mons (Nobody breeds Pets 6x15(Even if more cheap than 6x0 and 6x31 xD), so you only find wild 3x15. If you're extremelly lucky, a 4x15.),(2x15 is easy and cheap) and you need to breed some mons)

Edited by caioxlive13
On 12/24/2021 at 4:18 AM, caioxlive13 said:

Eh... How much you want to breed a 6x15 Quirkly/Bashful/Docile/Hardy/(eh.. who is the 5th Neutral nature?) male mon? Field Egg Group. I want to breed a Pikachu to be my Pet.

Only for know.(Pm me if interessed, i can gave a 5x15(Everything 15 except Attack) female Field egg group, and make you spend less money, since it's hard to get 3x15 mons (Nobody breeds Pets 6x15(Even if more cheap than 6x0 and 6x31 xD), so you only find wild 3x15. If you're extremelly lucky, a 4x15.),(2x15 is easy and cheap) and you need to breed some mons)

sry I dont do that

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.