Spxter's [Breed Shop] + SELLING COMPS

Spxter

42 minutes ago, YettoDie said:

So, Let me be clear, this "human", of which I am still not sure if that term is applicable. It bred 66 mons within the span of half a week. If you don't watch out this guy takes all your money and just leaves you on the spot with some creatures you now got to take care of. 1/10 wouldn't recommend anyone who is any sound of mind to use this "human", that way I have no competition of having the luxury of getting my money syphoned.

Seems like you can’t handle all these. You can just mail me half, bro. :^)

On 7/30/2020 at 4:32 PM, YettoDie said:

So, Let me be clear, this "human", of which I am still not sure if that term is applicable. It bred 66 mons within the span of half a week. If you don't watch out this guy takes all your money and just leaves you on the spot with some creatures you now got to take care of. 1/10 wouldn't recommend anyone who is any sound of mind to use this "human", that way I have no competition of having the luxury of getting my money syphoned.

thank you for this lovely comment

btw MY SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN !

7 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

well just the ot is really, really horrible, for the rest id suggest that guy faster like a ninjask id vote  0/10     10/10 

lmao godly ot u mean, ty !

5 hours ago, Imabetheverybest1 said:

Got my mon within ten hours of ordering it. Super quick and super cheap. 10/10 would recommended 

thx man :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.