Merging Gen 6 and 7 to make a new region

Kafei

Question

Hello! I read some old discussions where people asked about adding Gen 6 and 7 into the game.

These games are really different from the older generations (especially Sun o Moon) and by nature they're probably difficult to adapt, so i had an idea for a solution and i thought about sharing it here, maybe it could be useful somehow, i also threw togheter some visual examples:

The whole idea it's pretty simple in concept, just glue Kalos and Alola togheter into a single region:
map.png

(original map by NikNaks93 on Deviantart)

These games have really big stories and the palces to explore are pretty different in size and shape from the older ones, but by mixing the plots in a simpler one (like in the older generations) and mixing the two regions we could get something more similar to the older games that could integrate better in Pokemmo.

As for the monsters, by mixing the new additions from both games we get half a pokedex of just new stuff:
dex.png

As for the locations by using the Gen 3 graphics it could be easier to recreate and adapt the new locations (i used oras for an example):
remix.png

2 answers to this question

It's a nice thought, that would allow PokeMMO to get the newer generations fast, but I think that they're not thinking about using Hack ROMs so far. Also, we've to wait until Johto and Sinnoh are done first.

If there's anything here, I'd see the possibility to let PokeMMO's users to be useful to the game. Maybe staff could consider to ask about people to help mapping the game to get it faster, as I think that lots of people would love to help PokeMMO to grow.

Anyway, if in ant time they accept to work with Hack Roms I'll be up to this. 

Edited by SoloReprise