[PSL XI] Week 6

4 hours ago, calidubstep said:

They also wouldn’t be a playoff team if you won every relevant game and they didn’t win 3 (to tie) or 4 (to win) collectively. Like gl in the playoffs and all but it’s def a team game, no teams going undefeated (i think?) so gotta embrace the ups and downs lol 

By relevant game, I mean make-it-or-break-it games, like when the score is 4-3 or 3-4. If I didn't win those games, we wouldn't be in POs, and I think 3/5 games have been at that stage, with the other 2 happening when the week was already decided.

It's not like every member has their "ups and downs." Some have only displayed the latter. A couple of guys didn't even bother PP maxing certain moves that had 5 PP. When I asked them about this, their excuse was, and I quote, "I'm poor xD." That's frustrating since a PP max costs only 30k and all it takes is beating a few gyms to get that amount. I never ever thought that I had to actually remind ppl to pp max their 5 PP moves. Not doing so is simply a combination of laziness and stupidity, and you can't expect me to sit back and let that happen. A few of us like myself, Sweet, pachima, and Laz have been the ones consistently carrying. Others just roll up with a random team, without consulting any of us, and then proceed to get steamrolled by a mixed Mence. Some blindly copy terrible teams others have built without any input / modification of their own. So yeah, I am not willing to embrace this kind of lazy behavior.

43 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

By relevant game, I mean make-it-or-break-it games, like when the score is 4-3 or 3-4. If I didn't win those games, we wouldn't be in POs, and I think 3/5 games have been at that stage, with the other 2 happening when the week was already decided.

The point is, your team got you in position to either make or break. Idk just feels kinda whiny to be in that position while other teams’ last players aren’t even in a position to win or tie and they’re not trashing their team (in public anyways)

Just now, calidubstep said:

The point is, your team got you in position to either make or break. Idk just feels kinda whiny to be in that position while other teams’ last players aren’t even in a position to win or tie and they’re not trashing their team (in public anyways)

Like I said, I have been inactive for over a year and I came back just for PSL. There was no other reason for me to play this game. The other guys would still keep playing the game no matter what, so in the end I just feel like coming back has been a big waste of time. That was time that I could've spent laying down on the grass and gazing at the beautiful stars in the sky. 

3 hours ago, NikhilR said:

Like I said, I have been inactive for over a year and I came back just for PSL. There was no other reason for me to play this game. The other guys would still keep playing the game no matter what, so in the end I just feel like coming back has been a big waste of time. That was time that I could've spent laying down on the grass and gazing at the beautiful stars in the sky. 

Image result for sip tea gif