[PSL XI] Week 6

Ok this iJulian dude is dumber than imagined, he told me he could only play on weekend, inmediately taking out 5/7 elegible days to play wich is an awful start considering I work night time on fri-sat-sun so I always try to schedule earlier to have more usable hours.

He also told me I choose day and hour to play, I told him 11 pm GMT +2 wich is an usually decent after dinner hour to play (cuz he didnt even give me his time zone) and he goes like nahhh thats my 4 am, we should play a FEW hours later, around my 11 am, which is... my 6 am (bold of me to assume he could count), I told him we better play today, before my 11 pm, and he procceeded to dissapear from the face of the earth.

Also suggested him to bo3 as someone said and apparently he needs permission of his dad @DaftCoolio to do it..

I wont fuck my schedule to play this rat, he either appears on time or gets subbed.

19 hours ago, Lluvvia said:

19 hours ago, Lluvvia said:

Ok this iJulian dude is dumber than imagined, he told me he could only play on weekend, inmediately taking out 5/7 elegible days to play wich is an awful start considering I work night time on fri-sat-sun so I always try to schedule earlier to have more usable hours.

He also told me I choose day and hour to play, I told him 11 pm GMT +2 wich is an usually decent after dinner hour to play (cuz he didnt even give me his time zone) and he goes like nahhh thats my 4 am, we should play a FEW hours later, around my 11 am, which is... my 6 am (bold of me to assume he could count), I told him we better play today, before my 11 pm, and he procceeded to dissapear from the face of the earth.

Also suggested him to bo3 as someone said and apparently he needs permission of his dad @DaftCoolio to do it..

I wont fuck my schedule to play this rat, he either appears on time or gets subbed.

You are way dumber than I thought if:

1. You expected me to play you at fucking 4am

2. You can't do timezones convertion, my 11am is your 6PM poop. I'm from latin america, not china.

3. You told me you can play before 11pm, I don't answer immediately (maybe am fucking Workin rn???) And you start crying at 8pm, a whole 3 hours earlier

4. You think we could we can just play with a different set of rules other than the estiblished ones without asking the host

Edited by Bearminator
Dont cross the line