Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Election Campaigns 2019

1 hour ago, Vorred said:

why should we vote for him if you're the one doing all the work in this campaign?

I asked @calidubstep to allow @Haazuu to run this with me and to do this work, the little statement that Haazuu posted was previously consulted with me. Haazuu notifies me about important stuff of forums And I will be honest I'm not good at forums and commenting etc. But im trying my best in game I make 2-3 Tournaments per night with juicy prizes to keep my community hyped, happy and have fun.

We're literally men's of few words with MANY Actions ;)

1 hour ago, ProfesorEinsteinnn said:

I asked @calidubstep to allow @Haazuu to run this with me and to do this work, the little statement that Haazuu posted was previously consulted with me. Haazuu notifies me about important stuff of forums And I will be honest I'm not good at forums and commenting etc. But im trying my best in game I make 2-3 Tournaments per night with juicy prizes to keep my community hyped, happy and have fun.

This is how you convince people!

If Einstein is running for mayor and is serious about being mayor. Why is he having everyone else do his work for him? Not the right look on a mayor for me. I can tell bestfriends actually put time, effort, and thought into his post. <3

2 hours ago, ProfesorEinsteinnn said:

I asked @calidubstep to allow @Haazuu to run this with me and to do this work

Edit: also if he doesn’t use forums much. How exactly will we know of these competitive things he plans on doing with pokemmo. I do not want to find out about what the ‘mayor’ is doing by word of mouth. Plus we really don’t need much more with the competitive scene, there’s enough official tournaments per week anyways imo.

Edited by ZackChurch
5 minutes ago, ZackChurch said:

If Einstein is running for mayor and is serious about being mayor. Why is he having everyone else do his work for him? Not the right look on a mayor for me.

Having a campaign manager or a PR representative is completely normal and happens all the time, if anything it's smart to delegate responsibilities to other people.

33 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

Having a campaign manager or a PR representative is completely normal and happens all the time, if anything it's smart to delegate responsibilities to other people.

Maybe, but the fact that he is not active on forums completely ruins a vote from me  for him. Like I said I do not want to hear about his tournaments (unneeded) by word of mouth. And I’d rather hear it from HIS post on the forums.

EDIT: plus what about newer players just getting into the game? They will never know if these competitive tournaments because there are no posts on the forums. To me it just sounds like Einstein just trying to feed his competitive friends easy tournaments. Us outside the competitive scene will never see or get benefit from this.  Bestfriends is literally handing out free items and Pokémon to new players along with guides to help each player through their pokemmo journey.

Edited by ZackChurch
50 minutes ago, ZackChurch said:

If Einstein is running for mayor and is serious about being mayor. Why is he having everyone else do his work for him? Not the right look on a mayor for me. I can tell bestfriends actually put time, effort, and thought into his post. <3

Edit: also if he doesn’t use forums much. How exactly will we know of these competitive things he plans on doing with pokemmo. I do not want to find out about what the ‘mayor’ is doing by word of mouth. Plus we really don’t need much more with the competitive scene, there’s enough official tournaments per week anyways imo.

Look, I may make mistakes, but I put in all the blood, sweat, and tears into doing my best. I am a do it yourself type of person. Einstein is a nice guy and I am quite friendly with him. We all make mistakes, lets us all learn and grow together.

3 hours ago, ProfesorEinsteinnn said:

@ProfesorEinsteinnn I see the work that you do and you even told me that you would like to do more for the community. After the election is complete and if I win, then I am going to immediately make you Vice Mayor of PokeMMO just like what I did with Crimar. Crimar and I work together in my office trying to get things done. If you take the offer, then we can better serve the community. Let's unite as one and work together! Join my team and lets get things done!

50 minutes ago, ZackChurch said:

Maybe, but the fact that he is not active on forums completely ruins a vote from me  for him. Like I said I do not want to hear about his tournaments (unneeded) by word of mouth. And I’d rather hear it from HIS post on the forums.

EDIT: plus what about newer players just getting into the game? They will never know if these competitive tournaments because there are no posts on the forums. To me it just sounds like Einstein just trying to feed his competitive friends easy tournaments. Us outside the competitive scene will never see or get benefit from this.  Bestfriends is literally handing out free items and Pokémon to new players along with guides to help each player through their pokemmo journey. 

3 hours ago, ProfesorEinsteinnn said:

He did post on forums tho

52 minutes ago, ZackChurch said:

That’s Haazuu’s post. Not Einstein’s. If he’s going to be doing all the posts why are we voting for Einstein? Not Haazuu

The fact that Haazuu makes the post changes nothing. Every Mayor has a team and people in charges of, for example, running social accounts. Even tho it's a game, if we know what he is doing, that's enough. We don't need another Bestfriends spamming is youtube channel (even tho he seems to have stopped this, I must point it out).

Quick Reminder: Voting for Einstein is voting for Haazuu too since he's on the ticket.

1 hour ago, awkways said:

He did post on forums tho

A post to say ‘hey this guy is posting for me and I don’t check the forums but Haazuu will tell me about it also let’s do 3 tournaments a night (like that’s really what pokemmo needs)’

24 minutes ago, ZackChurch said:

A post to say ‘hey this guy is posting for me and I don’t check the forums but Haazuu will tell me about it also let’s do 3 tournaments a night (like that’s really what pokemmo needs)’

1) What PokeMMO needs is different for anyone.

2) What many (not saying most cuz no one knows) needs, no Mayor can deliver, only staff.

3) It's funny how people asked realistic things from Bestfriends (events, stop spamming his cringy YTB channels everywhere, listen, real answers) but when it comes to Einstein, people ask things only devs or staff members can do.

Edited by Hythalius
4 minutes ago, Hythalius said:

3) It's funny how people asked realistic things from Bestfriends (events, stop spamming his cringy YTB channels everywhere, listen, real answers) but when it comes to Einstein, people ask things only devs or staff members can do.

I like bestfriends videos, I don't find them cringy at all... Your cringy comments on the other hand...

4 hours ago, ZackChurch said:

Plus we really don’t need much more with the competitive scene, there’s enough official tournaments per week anyways imo.

LOL

Spoiler

oh shit oh fuck i gotta keep this on topic uuh

ProfesorEinstein is the hero that we need but do not deserve. He proudly speaks for us, the oppressed competitive players, and that is why he gets my vote.

#CompLivesMatter

Edited by Zymogen
3 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Look, I may make mistakes, but I put in all the blood, sweat, and tears into doing my best. I am a do it yourself type of person. Einstein is a nice guy and I am quite friendly with him. We all make mistakes, lets us all learn and grow together.

@ProfesorEinsteinnn I see the work that you do and you even told me that you would like to do more for the community. After the election is complete and if I win, then I am going to immediately make you Vice Mayor of PokeMMO just like what I did with Crimar. Crimar and I work together in my office trying to get things done. If you take the offer, then we can better serve the community. Let's unite as one and work together! Join my team and lets get things done!

flrMXHL.png

?