Pokemmo Mayoral Re-Election Campaigns 2019

Alrighty so once again, congrats to our 5 candidates @Akshit @Bestfriends @MathewMat @Dibz @ProfesorEinsteinnn (& @Haazuu)

So the purpose of this thread is to allow our candidates to make a statement and explain why they should earn your vote to be the pristine mayor of this community. Each candidate is allowed to use audio/visual aids if needed and trashing discrediting others is allowed as long as it doesn't make people too sad (ig?).

Candidates will have until next week (July 7th, 2019) to post their statement and communicate with one another. The final election will be held soon after. Soo glhf guys 

11 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

@Akshit will you bring back offtopic and round table?

Almost 5 years now and couldn't even get Amnesia Brace fixed, so...

s4mDPTA.png

So if you want anything done, best vote for the guy about whom the staff actually care about enough to let him have a meme title.

If you still have doubts, here are a few reasons why Bestfriends is a better Mayor choice than I:

• Actually takes the title seriously, I won't.
  • Tries to better himself to fulfill his imaginary duties, I won't.
  • Liked by staff, I'm not.
  • Maintains a complex Youtube channel providing fast, accurate, & unbiased news, I don't.
  • Has the time for this shit, I don't

Also, as a Financial Representative of the current Mayoral Council, seeing myself making it this far into the elections makes me wanna spit on myself.

I'd rather be hung as traitor than become Mayor.

#BF2020 #MakePokeMMOGreatAgain

Good early morning, I hope everyone is doing well. Grab a cup with your favorite beverage and lets have a brief chat of who I am and why I have a desire for becoming Mayor of PokeMMO once more.

My name is Bestfriends and I have played the game since 2013, but I started a YouTube channel back in 2014. As the years had gone by, I established relationships with players of this wonderful game. When I am leading Roy Rogers Incorporated, I was taught that relationships are important to cherish and those relationships can cause good things to happen. For example, I kindled a great relationship with @YettoDie and used his knowledge to educate the world new and old about tactics for the Global Trade Link. Another wards, I might of made the lives of newer and older players much easier.

As a person, I learn new things in game about how this game works and I am hungry for more knowledge about PokeMMO (I even have printouts of certain guides on PokeMMO for troubleshooting). This is the amount of dedication I have towards helping others new and old achieve their goals. There are always new activities to learn about on PokeMMO for me. This is where my council comes into the picture. The Mayoral Council has taught me a lot of new ways of approaches towards Money Making, Breeding, Starting Up Services, etc. Over one year, I have learned a lot and I intend to continue learning about this great game. As the Mayor, I can sympathise with the Berry Farmer, Gym Runner, Shiny Trader, Newer Player, etc.

What have I done and why should I be re-elected as Mayor? Here is my pitch to you the community of PokeMMO, I have projects that are being worked on vigorously day and night. Sometimes, I think of PokeMMO even when I am offline. Something in real life can affect how I govern as Mayor of PokeMMO. A good example of this goes as follows, I was watching Hogan's Heroes on Television and one thought came in mind, "On PokeMMO, I am Robert Hogan and I have my heroes (my Mayoral Council). Lets gather our talents to work on projects and get things done!" I would like to give a brief list of my past projects, current projects, and future projects (don't worry, the future projects list has a strong chance of growing as I continue being Mayor):

Past Projects:

Spoiler

1. Started the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel. Also, if you partook in the poll for the name and studio location of this channel, then I would like to thank you for making your voice heard!

2. When I was elected as Mayor, one of my goals were to lower down the poverty rate on PokeMMO (and when I was elected, the poverty rate was low, but thanks to the How to Make Money video on the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel, this rate was decreased much further and I am proud of the progress on this goal).

3. Constructed some guides on PokeMMO that may enhance the experiences of players looking for information.

a) EV Training 1v1

(Thank you @Akshit and @Fozker for your Horde Training guides): Akshit ; Fozker)

b) Secret Base Basics

4. Took a more active role on Forums by liking and commenting in some important debates. Debate 1 ; Debate 2

Current Projects:

Spoiler

1. Translating transcripts for the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel for viewers that may not speak English. (Shoutout to the council members involved with helping me reach out to people from parts of the globe).

2. Helping @RedactedColour with his Kanto and Hoenn Gym guides.

3. Working on my Unova Gym Guide. (This is one of the few open projects I have for the community to participate in. If you help me document either abilities, items, or movesets for certain gym leaders, then I will list you as a contributor to this guide)

4. Helping out newer players on PokeMMO by giving them Tuxedos, Flat Caps, and Bows to wear on their journey while giving them a pokemon that can accompany them (as long as it fits their level cap).

Future Projects:

Spoiler

1. Tournaments are still on my mind. My goal is to find a way to host them. Don't worry competitive citizens of PokeMMO, you're next!

2. Publish more Self Help Videos on my Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel.

3. Start finding ways to give off epic vibes about PokeMMO!

(and the list keeps growing!)

As the current Mayor, I would like to ask for you to contribute to my campaign for re-election, please vote "Bestfriends" on July 7th 2019 and lets work together once more! Me and you can take on the world and cause wonderful things to happen! Are you ready for the intensity? Let's shoot for the stars and hit a ton of home-runs! Let us all be Best Friends!

PokeMMO Mayor At Your Service!

Less Words, MORE ACTION!

- Bf

4 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

one of my goals were to lower down the poverty rate on PokeMMO (and when I was elected, the poverty rate was low, but thanks to the How to Make Money video on the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel, this rate was decreased much further and I am proud of the progress on this goal).

Any source for this other than the trade corner's EV and breeding services? (people asking for stuff to EV train or breed so they can get LESS POOR)?

Spoiler

YFonQSK.jpg

34mk6b.png

34mk4q.jpg

Edited by awkways
Memes
2 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Mayor, one of my goals were to lower down the poverty rate on PokeMMO (and when I was elected, the poverty rate was low, but thanks to the How to Make Money video on the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel, this rate was decreased much further and I am proud of the progress on this goal).

You did not reduce poverty, you are just dumb enough to think you did. Since you just literally copy pasted your 'achievements' from Dusty's thread and clearly either don't read or don't care about feedback, I will just copy paste my reply to you as well.

Spoiler

There are no empiric data that support this claim other than your own assumption. Unless you can legitimately prove this by showing a graph of average player's wealth over time and then pinpointing a spike around the time you uploaded that video, you have no right to spread such claims. When it comes to the video itself, a person only needs to watch a fraction for it to count as a view and even if somebody did watch the whole thing, it still doesn't mean that they actually used the information in it. The most widely used and the most profitable double account berry farming method is not even covered in it for example.

4. Took a more active role on Forums by liking and commenting in some important debates. Debate 1 ; Debate 2

Lmao, you liked and commented on an 'important debate', you must be really grasping for straws if you thought this was worthy of mentioning.

1. Translating transcripts for the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel for viewers that may not speak English. (Shoutout to the council members involved with helping me reach out to people from parts of the globe).

2. Publish more Self Help Videos on my Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel.

Can you at least try and make it look like your Youtube analytics are not the most important thing in your life?

Less Words, MORE ACTION!

- Bf

Lol, who thought this would be a good slogan for you? Empty rhetoric/self-bragging is what you do, if anything, this slogan applies to ProfesorEinsteinnn way more than it does to you and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets stolen.