New and ready to rumble

Hi everyone,

Coming to PokeMMO with not that much experience in Pokemon games (only played FireRed), but loving it so far. I have been looking for multiplayer Pokemon and just recently stumbled upon this place. I still remember enjoying Pokemon Crater when that was a thing. Cruising through Kanto currently, so if you have any tips, hit me up!

P.S. Looking for someone to help trade evolve my Kadabra

Edited by Upsoul
1 hour ago, Upsoul said:

Cruising through Kanto currently, so if you have any tips, hit me up!

Get a Gengar & Starmie, OP asf for quick sweep... Gyarados and Magnezone are pretty strong as well.

Apart from that, welcome to the community, hmu if you need help with something, enjoy your stay c:

Welcome among us! We hope you will enjoy the PokeMMO experience!

If you need anything, feel free to ask me either in game, on forum or on the Official Discord Server.

Have a great time. ~

Hi, welcome to the game! As some things here are very different from the vanilla mechanics and most others are updated to gen 7 mechanics, it might be a little confusing at first so feel free to ask me here, in game or on discord if you have any questions! 

Hope you have an amazing adventure and enjoy the game! May you make loads of friends and your shiny rate be fair. And I can help with the kadabra Evo, message me!