A new journey begins

20 minutes ago, Pakawaka said:

Hey there, My name is Pakawaka, i've been playing pokemon since diamond and pearl came out, im pretty experienced in competitive battling and i intend try to be the very best on MMO.
Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to PokeMMO Pakawaka, I hope you enjoy your stay.

6 minutes ago, Pakawaka said:

Im currently done with Kanto and Hoenn, gonna start Unova tomorrow and hopefully finish it so i can start building my first OU team!

if you guys have any tips for me id apreciate it!

If you plan on doing Unova region only using Pokemon from the same region, catch a Sandile, Darumaka, and Vanillite for storyline. After reaching their final evolution stage, with right levels, those three are enough to e z sweep through the whole region (overkill if they got right EVs, etc too). Maybe keep a Stoutland as backup.

Anyway, welcome to the community. Have fun, all the best c:

13 minutes ago, Akshit said:

If you plan on doing Unova region only using Pokemon from the same region, catch a Sandile, Darumaka, and Vanillite for storyline. After reaching their final evolution stage, with right levels, those three are enough to e z sweep through the whole region (overkill if they got right EVs, etc too). Maybe keep a Stoutland as backup.

Anyway, welcome to the community. Have fun, all the best c:

I would also like to suggest Starmie:

Starmie: Surf/psychic/thunderbolt/ice beam

Gyms: (all 3 are weak to Starmie), Lenora (May be slightly challenging), Burgh (When you see Scolipede, then do psychic. However, if you see a Leavanny, then do Ice Beam), Elesa (When Facing Emolga, use Ice Beam, the others may be slightly challenging), Clay (Surf Spam except for Palpitoad, you can use psychic against Palitoad and hope for the best), Skyla (Starmie has access to Thunderbolt and Ice Beam, so you should be fine), Brycen (May be slightly challenging), Iris (Spam her with Ice Beam).

E4: Ghost (May be a challenge), Dark (Also may be a challenge), psychic (This one is also an uphill battle), Fighting (psychic spam except for Lucario, use surf on Lucario and hope for the best)

N: Starmie is a great pokemon for him

Ghetsis: With Starmie, Ghetsis may be an uphill battle.

Overall: Starmie is great for most of the gyms, but a bit challenging to use near the end of the storyline. Good luck on your journey Pakawaka.

Drillbur/Excadrill can easily sweep Unova story except the 3rd gym might give you some trouble because its pokemon outspeeds drillbur. The moveset is Earthquake/Iron Head/ Rock Slide/ Swords Dance. Earthquake is usually enough to kill any pokemon if your drillbur is +atk nature. If you add a lifeorb when it evolves into excadrill it OHKOs about everything.