Pokemmo Mayoral Preliminary Re-Elections 2019

Pokemmo Mayoral Preliminary Re-Elections 2019   

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves to be a finalist in these amazingly hype mmo mayoral re-elections?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/29/19 at 04:59 AM

Honestly, can we stop this already? If anything, I gained some respect towards this community when someone nominated Bestfriends as a new mayor and the whole community gathered and showed him support. And Bestfriends actually took pride in that nomination and you can see how much it meant to him. Why would we take that away from him because we all know that this whole thing has no functional meaning at all.

P.S. why the heck was I even in this list

Edited by OrangeManiac
because I can
34 minutes ago, Hythalius said:

@MathewMat being a finalist when only members of his team voted for him. This election is rigged by Läva.

Im joking if anyone cant tell. 

I see Bf more like a bibi than a Trump if u see what I mean.

12 votes is nothing hytha you of all people know if I'd get just lava players to vote for me it would be way more then that, that's for sure

6 hours ago, OrangeManiac said:

Honestly, can we stop this already? If anything, I gained some respect towards this community when someone nominated Bestfriends as a new mayor and the whole community gathered and showed him support. And Bestfriends actually took pride in that nomination and you can see how much it meant to him. Why would we take that away from him because we all know that this whole thing has no functional meaning at all.

P.S. why the heck was I even in this list

All good things have to come to an end eventually.

The mantle would have to be passed on in one way or another.

Knowing BF, he would definitely support someone else becoming mayor, as he made his contribution to the community and its time to see someone else become mayor and view their take on the role and their impact on the community.

P.S. I’m sure half the nominees were there via trolls. Because who in their right mind would vote for me?