Pokemmo Mayoral Preliminary Re-Elections 2019

Pokemmo Mayoral Preliminary Re-Elections 2019   

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves to be a finalist in these amazingly hype mmo mayoral re-elections?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/29/19 at 04:59 AM

8 hours ago, LizCatchEmAll said:

So many of these candidates are saying they don't even want to be in this toll. The only candidate I see campaigning and fighting for his spot is the only one getting my vote. Which is why my vote goes to Bestfriends! Thank you for being a great Mayor and always helping the community. Take it all the way BF.

I hear all the jokes about her, but despite what you believe, she is a real person.

Since you all are focused on LIz, I have to tell you her story. I met her in Cerulean and she was having trouble with Misty and I gave her a Voltorb and Deerling to help her handle Misty (a little overkill on my end, but she defeated Misty). After the gym leader was defeated, I gave her a Tuxedo and a Bow. Ask @GoldenSunIsaac, I was giving out tuxedos, flat caps, and bows for newer players to enhance their enjoyment. Back on topic, she was really appreciative and wanted to speak with me on Discord. I obliged and helped her and a close relative related to her. All the sudden, she heard of my Mayoral Election and wanted to do something about it so I appointed her as a Campaigner. I am happy to assist her in game and wish her the best. @Bearminator is correct on the assumption that she is a newer player that heard that there was an election and wanted to participate. My goal is to help people new and old, she and many others have been assisted with their outfits and a pokemon that fits the level cap.

Thank you @LizCatchEmAll for your support, you are a trooper for dealing with people questioning your identity.

18 hours ago, razimove said:

What did you really do as a mayor that you wouldn't already do as a normal player, during the course of your first term really?

If you're expecting the Mayor of Pokemmo, a completely made up title with absolutely no special power or privileges, to do more than a "normal player" can do - then buddy, have I got some extremely obvious news for you

53 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

If you're expecting the Mayor of Pokemmo, a completely made up title with absolutely no special power or privileges, to do more than a "normal player" can do - then buddy, have I got some extremely obvious news for you

Oh noes, and here I thought it had some value :( Do you usually take all the baits? 

Edited by razimove
Too busy prep'ing USUM teams to get beaten by randoms ik, ly gunt
3 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

I hear all the jokes about her, but despite what you believe, she is a real person.

Since you all are focused on LIz, I have to tell you her story. I met her in Cerulean and she was having trouble with Misty and I gave her a Voltorb and Deerling to help her handle Misty (a little overkill on my end, but she defeated Misty). After the gym leader was defeated, I gave her a Tuxedo and a Bow. Ask @GoldenSunIsaac, I was giving out tuxedos, flat caps, and bows for newer players to enhance their enjoyment. Back on topic, she was really appreciative and wanted to speak with me on Discord. I obliged and helped her and a close relative related to her. All the sudden, she heard of my Mayoral Election and wanted to do something about it so I appointed her as a Campaigner. I am happy to assist her in game and wish her the best. @Bearminator is correct on the assumption that she is a newer player that heard that there was an election and wanted to participate. My goal is to help people new and old, she and many others have been assisted with their outfits and a pokemon that fits the level cap.

Thank you @LizCatchEmAll for your support, you are a trooper for dealing with people questioning your identity.

He helps people out and get e-girls on the daily. She wanted to get on discord to talk to him. Bestfriends doesnt even have to try.

all the haters just jealous of Giga chad bestfriends.

14 hours ago, Hythalius said:

@Bestfriends is a real politician as I can see. When people ask him a question, he answer something that has nothing to do with that question. 

The answer you should've provided to @awkways was: Nothing.

The answer you should've provided to @razimove was: Pretend to be useful.

Your welcome.

Mayor may be a useless position (in my opinion, I do agree) but Bestfriends does try to make the best of a position that is literally just a title.

also You're* welcome. friend

Edited by ZackChurch

Recently I realized that there are elections for a new mayor for PokeMMO, although I am retired from the game, I am still in the discord server of @Bestfriends, as a former member of their representatives.

What I want to say is the following:
Since I met @Bestfriends, I have noticed the effort he makes to make sense of his title as mayor and help new members of the community.

P.S: I wish the winner of the elections many successes and that the community supports him in his projects.

1 hour ago, Munya said:

One term per released region, so bestfriends still has 2 more available terms

So BF stays mayor until Sinnoh and then if he wins again all the way till Johto? So like 6 year terms?

Given the way staff communicates ETAs this is a horrible idea

Edited by awkways

Imo only votes from accounts with legitimate forum activity should be counted, even if it's a 2 month old account that only ever liked stuff.

TL;DR: So many of these candidates are saying they don't even want to be in this toll. The only candidate I see campaigning and fighting for his spot is the only one getting my vote. Which is why my vote goes to Bestfriends! Thank you for being a great Mayor and always helping the community. Take it all the way BF

As king of the PokeMMO realm, I reappoint Bestfriends to Mayor. I appointed myself king btw and nobody can stop me, all you chums have the same power as me, just like we all have the same power as Bestfriends, but heck, I'm still king :)

Pls, for the love of god, stop taking it seriously and let Bestfriends just have this one made up title Kyu gave to him.

6 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

As king of the PokeMMO realm, I reappoint Bestfriends to Mayor. I appointed myself king btw and nobody can stop me, all you chums have the same power as me, just like we all have the same power as Bestfriends, but heck, I'm still king :)

Pls, for the love of god, stop taking it seriously and let Bestfriends just have this one made up title Kyu gave to him.

If BF can let his meme title go to his head enough to take himself seriously, people are allowed to take an election seriously. Don't get me wrong, Bestfriends absolutely deserves this title with how seriously he takes it, but even alshit, for example, would be better at all of this than he is.

40 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

On one side we have bestfriends.

On the other a bunch of nerds that feel wronged.

Is like a child stealing a lollipop from a toddler.

I just hope that regardless of the outcome Kyu lets BF hold the title just to watch the salt pile up.

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

i thought you were @Daedalus007 for a second there.

R.I.P riga got removed from being a candidate thats where my vote would have went and why is walerito still a candidate isnt he also banned? maybe i'll put my vote on him then

9 hours ago, GodofKawaii said:

i thought you were @Daedalus007 for a second there.

R.I.P riga got removed from being a candidate thats where my vote would have went and why is walerito still a candidate isnt he also banned? maybe i'll put my vote on him then

I had forgotten about that person, thanks for the reminder lmao. Rip daedalus :(

Edited by razimove

Congrats to our 5 finalists: @Bestfriends @Dibz @MathewMat @ProfesorEinsteinnn @Akshit !!!

@ProfesorEinsteinnn has asked me to allow @Haazuu to run with him as his pr guy, so their names will be together on the ballot

A new thread will up soon tm to allow our 5 finalists to make their statement as to why they deserve this prestigious title of mayor