Pokemmo Mayoral Preliminary Re-Elections 2019

Pokemmo Mayoral Preliminary Re-Elections 2019   

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves to be a finalist in these amazingly hype mmo mayoral re-elections?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/29/19 at 04:59 AM

So the voting committee has spoken and the candidate list has been updated accordingly. This poll is ending at 11:59PM, Friday, 6/28/19, and the top 5 candidates will advance to the final ballot and be each given an opportunity to make a statement to support their cause (or trash someone else's). To ensure that we aren't getting alt/bot spammed, all votes are transparent. Glhf 

4 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

So the voting committee has spoken and the candidate list has been updated accordingly. This poll is ending at 11:59PM, Friday, 6/28/19, and the top 5 candidates will advance to the final ballot and be each given an opportunity to make a statement to support their cause (or trash someone else's). To ensure that we aren't getting alt/bot spammed, all votes are transparent. Glhf 

So will only legitimate accounts' votes be counted?

8 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

Is it possible to enable multiple votes?

Especially if the question is 'who deserves to be a finalist', then several names come to mind.

Am just the social front, the higher up people said “stick to 1, pick a favorite” lo siento 

29 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

I have yet to vote, but I'm open for bribes.

PM me.

Currently considering @Bestfriends but I've yet to see his "Keep Pokemmo Great" campaign.

My current ranking would be:

1. Bestfriends

2. Forfiter

3. Gbwead

4-9000. Everybody else

9001. Orangeslash 

I think you meant to swap 1 and 3 

4 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

There should be a rule that forbids mayors from having consecutive terms. That way we need not worry about BF being Mayor....again

We need rules in general. How long is a term? How many consecutive terms can you serve? 2?

I am impressed with the early voting. Thank you for your confidence in me to continue serving PokeMMO! For the campaign, I made a slogin that is what my Mayoral Term is looking like so far: "Less Talk, More Action!"

Some people may complain that I don't write a lot of speeches. The time I use to write up a speech is time that can be used for projects that help players new and old navigate the game. As of late, I am working on this Unova Gym Guide:

Spoiler

If anyone would like to contribute in helping me scout the abilities, items, moves, or all of the above, then I will list you under the Contributors section.

Let me do a quick Q and A session from concerned players on PokeMMO (if there is a question that you would like for me to address, then feel free to ask them [please no trolls]):

Spoiler

Question 1: "Bestfriends, you are the Mayor of PokeMMO and I need help. Recently, I got banned from PokeMMO. Can you be my voice?"

Answer 1: I do not want to be involved in disputes between you and a staff member. If you want to make your case as to why you should be unbanned or have a lighter sentence, then state your case in the Ban Appeals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2: "Bestfriends, I want Sinnoh and Johto! Lobby the development team to implement them now, I am bored!"

Answer 2: My job is to help people new and old. I want to help people in the "now" instead of sitting back and writing letters to the development team. I am confident in their abilities in implementing Sinnoh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 3: "Bestfriends, why don't you host any tournaments?"

Answer: That is a good question. My council and I had a few meetings about the matter, however tournament hosting may be visited at a later time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 4: "Hire me!"

Answer 4: I usually like to look at the credentials of people before I hire them. Being the Mayor of PokeMMO means that I have to measure up people and see if they are good in their respective fields. However, if you want a job in my administration, then you are needed if you know Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Chinese really well. I am understaffed in the Translator Department.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 5: "Who determines your term? We have to make the rules on how long a Mayoral Term is!"

Answer 5: I do not want to answer this question because this is not my department. This a question more for the higher ups to answer. As a note, the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has served Israel since 2009, however US President Donald Trump can only serve 2 terms. Either way, I do not want to give feedback at this time as to my situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(if you have any further questions, then feel free to ask them)

Now here is a question for me to ask you the player-base: "Are you satisfied by my job performance thus far?" If the answer is yes, then make sure to vote for "Bestfriends." There are a lot more projects that I plan on pursuing.

Thank you for your time everyone!

Less Words, More Action!

Bf

7 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

I am impressed with the early voting. Thank you for your confidence in me to continue serving PokeMMO! For the campaign, I made a slogin that is what my Mayoral Term is looking like so far: "Less Talk, More Action!"

Some people may complain that I don't write a lot of speeches. The time I use to write up a speech is time that can be used for projects that help players new and old navigate the game. As of late, I am working on this Unova Gym Guide:

Hide contents

If anyone would like to contribute in helping me scout the abilities, items, moves, or all of the above, then I will list you under the Contributors section.

Let me do a quick Q and A session from concerned players on PokeMMO (if there is a question that you would like for me to address, then feel free to ask them [please no trolls]):

Hide contents

Question 1: "Bestfriends, you are the Mayor of PokeMMO and I need help. Recently, I got banned from PokeMMO. Can you be my voice?"

Answer 1: I do not want to be involved in disputes between you and a staff member. If you want to make your case as to why you should be unbanned or have a lighter sentence, then state your case in the Ban Appeals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2: "Bestfriends, I want Sinnoh and Johto! Lobby the development team to implement them now, I am bored!"

Answer 2: My job is to help people new and old. I want to help people in the "now" instead of sitting back and writing letters to the development team. I am confident in their abilities in implementing Sinnoh. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 3: "Bestfriends, why don't you host any tournaments?"

Answer: That is a good question. My council and I had a few meetings about the matter, however tournament hosting may be visited at a later time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 4: "Hire me!"

Answer 4: I usually like to look at the credentials of people before I hire them. Being the Mayor of PokeMMO means that I have to measure up people and see if they are good in their respective fields. However, if you want a job in my administration, then you are needed if you know Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Chinese really well. I am understaffed in the Translator Department. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 5: "Who determines your term? We have to make the rules on how long a Mayoral Term is!"

Answer 5: I do not want to answer this question because this is not my department. This a question more for the higher ups to answer. As a note, the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has served Israel since 2009, however US President Donald Trump can only serve 2 terms. Either way, I do not want to give feedback at this time as to my situation. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(if you have any further questions, then feel free to ask them)

Now here is a question for me to ask you the player-base: "Are you satisfied by my job performance thus far?" If the answer is yes, then make sure to vote for "Bestfriends." There are a lot more projects that I plan on pursuing.

Thank you for your time everyone!

Less Words, More Action!

Bf

Question 6: What about you being Mayor differentiates you from any other kind-hearted player? Aka what REAL power does mayor-ship hold?