Sign in to follow this  
calidubstep

Pokemmo Mayoral Preliminary Re-Elections 2019

Pokemmo Mayoral Preliminary Re-Elections 2019   

159 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who deserves to be a finalist in these amazingly hype mmo mayoral re-elections?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/29/19 at 04:59 AM

So the voting committee has spoken and the candidate list has been updated accordingly. This poll is ending at 11:59PM, Friday, 6/28/19, and the top 5 candidates will advance to the final ballot and be each given an opportunity to make a statement to support their cause (or trash someone else's). To ensure that we aren't getting alt/bot spammed, all votes are transparent. Glhf 

4 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

So the voting committee has spoken and the candidate list has been updated accordingly. This poll is ending at 11:59PM, Friday, 6/28/19, and the top 5 candidates will advance to the final ballot and be each given an opportunity to make a statement to support their cause (or trash someone else's). To ensure that we aren't getting alt/bot spammed, all votes are transparent. Glhf 

So will only legitimate accounts' votes be counted?

1 minute ago, Dibz said:

So will only legitimate accounts' votes be counted?

Si

And oh you can vote for yourself if you want ig

1 minute ago, awkways said:

I haven't been nominated or nominated myself, why did you list me?

@Dazuzidid 

also you’d make a lit mayor

Is it possible to enable multiple votes?

Especially if the question is 'who deserves to be a finalist', then several names come to mind.

8 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

Is it possible to enable multiple votes?

Especially if the question is 'who deserves to be a finalist', then several names come to mind.

Am just the social front, the higher up people said “stick to 1, pick a favorite” lo siento 

I have yet to vote, but I'm open for bribes.

PM me.

Currently considering @Bestfriends but I've yet to see his "Keep Pokemmo Great" campaign.

My current ranking would be:

1. Bestfriends

2. Forfiter

3. Gbwead

4-9000. Everybody else

9001. Orangeslash 

29 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

PM me.

Currently considering @Bestfriends but I've yet to see his "Keep Pokemmo Great" campaign.

My current ranking would be:

1. Bestfriends

2. Forfiter

3. Gbwead

4-9000. Everybody else

9001. Orangeslash 

I think you meant to swap 1 and 3 

Posted (edited)

3 votes stop pls

Also, tbh BF shouldn't even be included in the prelims. He auto gets a spot in the finals.

Edited by awkways

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

lmao who nominated me wtf I'd burn forums, this game and all of it's users starting from xatu

Why burn xatu, he deserves staff

1 hour ago, Tranzmaster said:

The bribe is fast, accurate, and unbiased news.

#BF2020

There should be a rule that forbids mayors from having consecutive terms. That way we need not worry about BF being Mayor....again

4 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

There should be a rule that forbids mayors from having consecutive terms. That way we need not worry about BF being Mayor....again

We need rules in general. How long is a term? How many consecutive terms can you serve? 2?

4 minutes ago, awkways said:

How long is a term? How many consecutive terms can you serve? 2?

This is especially needed for Mayor to be aware when he has to expect the next voting, also for other candidates to prepare before that.

If its same like now 1-2 year term, I would say that 2 terms are a big part of mmo life

I am impressed with the early voting. Thank you for your confidence in me to continue serving PokeMMO! For the campaign, I made a slogin that is what my Mayoral Term is looking like so far: "Less Talk, More Action!"

Some people may complain that I don't write a lot of speeches. The time I use to write up a speech is time that can be used for projects that help players new and old navigate the game. As of late, I am working on this Unova Gym Guide:

Spoiler

If anyone would like to contribute in helping me scout the abilities, items, moves, or all of the above, then I will list you under the Contributors section.

Let me do a quick Q and A session from concerned players on PokeMMO (if there is a question that you would like for me to address, then feel free to ask them [please no trolls]):

Spoiler

Question 1: "Bestfriends, you are the Mayor of PokeMMO and I need help. Recently, I got banned from PokeMMO. Can you be my voice?"

Answer 1: I do not want to be involved in disputes between you and a staff member. If you want to make your case as to why you should be unbanned or have a lighter sentence, then state your case in the Ban Appeals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2: "Bestfriends, I want Sinnoh and Johto! Lobby the development team to implement them now, I am bored!"

Answer 2: My job is to help people new and old. I want to help people in the "now" instead of sitting back and writing letters to the development team. I am confident in their abilities in implementing Sinnoh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 3: "Bestfriends, why don't you host any tournaments?"

Answer: That is a good question. My council and I had a few meetings about the matter, however tournament hosting may be visited at a later time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 4: "Hire me!"

Answer 4: I usually like to look at the credentials of people before I hire them. Being the Mayor of PokeMMO means that I have to measure up people and see if they are good in their respective fields. However, if you want a job in my administration, then you are needed if you know Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Chinese really well. I am understaffed in the Translator Department.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 5: "Who determines your term? We have to make the rules on how long a Mayoral Term is!"

Answer 5: I do not want to answer this question because this is not my department. This a question more for the higher ups to answer. As a note, the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has served Israel since 2009, however US President Donald Trump can only serve 2 terms. Either way, I do not want to give feedback at this time as to my situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(if you have any further questions, then feel free to ask them)

Now here is a question for me to ask you the player-base: "Are you satisfied by my job performance thus far?" If the answer is yes, then make sure to vote for "Bestfriends." There are a lot more projects that I plan on pursuing.

Thank you for your time everyone!

Less Words, More Action!

Bf

7 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

I am impressed with the early voting. Thank you for your confidence in me to continue serving PokeMMO! For the campaign, I made a slogin that is what my Mayoral Term is looking like so far: "Less Talk, More Action!"

Some people may complain that I don't write a lot of speeches. The time I use to write up a speech is time that can be used for projects that help players new and old navigate the game. As of late, I am working on this Unova Gym Guide:

Hide contents

If anyone would like to contribute in helping me scout the abilities, items, moves, or all of the above, then I will list you under the Contributors section.

Let me do a quick Q and A session from concerned players on PokeMMO (if there is a question that you would like for me to address, then feel free to ask them [please no trolls]):

Hide contents

Question 1: "Bestfriends, you are the Mayor of PokeMMO and I need help. Recently, I got banned from PokeMMO. Can you be my voice?"

Answer 1: I do not want to be involved in disputes between you and a staff member. If you want to make your case as to why you should be unbanned or have a lighter sentence, then state your case in the Ban Appeals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2: "Bestfriends, I want Sinnoh and Johto! Lobby the development team to implement them now, I am bored!"

Answer 2: My job is to help people new and old. I want to help people in the "now" instead of sitting back and writing letters to the development team. I am confident in their abilities in implementing Sinnoh. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 3: "Bestfriends, why don't you host any tournaments?"

Answer: That is a good question. My council and I had a few meetings about the matter, however tournament hosting may be visited at a later time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 4: "Hire me!"

Answer 4: I usually like to look at the credentials of people before I hire them. Being the Mayor of PokeMMO means that I have to measure up people and see if they are good in their respective fields. However, if you want a job in my administration, then you are needed if you know Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Chinese really well. I am understaffed in the Translator Department. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 5: "Who determines your term? We have to make the rules on how long a Mayoral Term is!"

Answer 5: I do not want to answer this question because this is not my department. This a question more for the higher ups to answer. As a note, the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has served Israel since 2009, however US President Donald Trump can only serve 2 terms. Either way, I do not want to give feedback at this time as to my situation. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(if you have any further questions, then feel free to ask them)

Now here is a question for me to ask you the player-base: "Are you satisfied by my job performance thus far?" If the answer is yes, then make sure to vote for "Bestfriends." There are a lot more projects that I plan on pursuing.

Thank you for your time everyone!

Less Words, More Action!

Bf

Question 6: What about you being Mayor differentiates you from any other kind-hearted player? Aka what REAL power does mayor-ship hold?