3 hours ago, calidubstep said:

the final vote will then follow

Really hope a method other than strawpoll will be used, else I'm afraid we'll just have to de-recognize this whole election process and find a better host.

3 hours ago, awkways said:

Guy has a desu (white) and kyu.. pretty sure he cant rep the non-rich tbh

Doesn't really matter what he has, I thought this whole issue was to get a new mayor that will do stuff (not saying bestfriends didn't do anything) just implying that someone that's an old player and very active should take the roll. We gonna elect a rando who will disappear in 2-3 months lol.

1 minute ago, Goku said:

Doesn't really matter what he has, I thought this whole issue was to get a new mayor that will do stuff (not saying bestfriends didn't do anything) just implying that someone that's an old player and very active should take the roll. We gonna elect a rando who will disappear in 2-3 months lol.

Just saying hes not poor is all ^^

I don't think staff members and a banned player should even be included, staff has their own responsibilities and it undermines the whole 'community' aspect. Also, why use strawpoll as a voting system? I could have voted 200 times already just by switching my VPN.