What is the situation with Rayquaza?

Dear Devs,

I have spent 16+ hours in your modded version of pokemon emerald, which I have enjoyed every minute of. your service majorly improves all the connection difficulties with the original game, and me and my friends have had a blast. My one complaint is that certain aspects of your game are removed. I am an huge fan of the original emerald and the majority of these are all forgivable, except the fact that you cant catch Rayquaza. Rayquaza is the games main legendary and it is a shame that you can't catch it. I know that your team is trying to put the most important aspects of multiple pokemon games and the extra things like adding Rayquaza are secondary priority. I would just like to know if there is any alternative ways to get Rayquaza or if your team is currently working on it.

Sincerely,

just another pokemon fan

23 minutes ago, Attiusk said:

Dear Devs,

I have spent 16+ hours in your modded version of pokemon emerald, which I have enjoyed every minute of. your service majorly improves all the connection difficulties with the original game, and me and my friends have had a blast. My one complaint is that certain aspects of your game are removed. I am an huge fan of the original emerald and the majority of these are all forgivable, except the fact that you cant catch Rayquaza. Rayquaza is the games main legendary and it is a shame that you can't catch it. I know that your team is trying to put the most important aspects of multiple pokemon games and the extra things like adding Rayquaza are secondary priority. I would just like to know if there is any alternative ways to get Rayquaza or if your team is currently working on it.

Sincerely,

just another pokemon fan

You can catch Raquaza, but it is on a timer just like Mewtwo in Kanto. There is only one Raquaza and Mewtwo in the whole server, so if you are defeated in a battle while holding Mewtwo or Raquaza, then you will forfeit the legendary to the winner.

Spoiler

@Akshit the ninja.

Edited by Bestfriends
Akshit was fast.