[PSL XI] Week 5

1 hour ago, FNTCZ said:

Nik I 100% understand you now.

When your UU player leads specs typhlosion vs a team with dugtrio only to get trapped and killed turn 1 you have every single reason to flame them. Hell even I want to do it.

@Killuminati I hope you never get drafted again, you're a detriment to this tournament and you should do us all a favor and uninstall mons once and for all.

u mad lol

4 minutes ago, Havsha said:

Alright first off, don't pretend that the entirety of the keckleons aren't trying, the team isnt even doing badly [2-1-1 atm], Im not convinced everyone isnt trying, some people have a weaker understanding of the game than others. Secondly, you can still enjoy the game without your team winning. The very fact that one is unable to enjoy the game when not winning, and that they get so frustrated so quickly at their teammates all point to a weak mentality in my books.

1561829268975.png

4 minutes ago, pachima said:

When people arent good enough in actual battles so they try to put others down by other ways hehe

I embarris.

is this why u call me bad on a bi-daily basis?

1 hour ago, soyhector said:

There is something called kindness. Nobody has the autority to speak this badly about someone, specially if you are a crybaby that complains when someone kick your ass on pvp or when you want a psl host to change his decisions.

And there are two things called trashtalk and freedom of speech. while the former makes competitive enviroments more exiting, the latter gives anyone the authority to do it.

I've never complained when I lost btw. and if a host makes a bad call ur goddamn right ima call him out on it, why wouldn't I?

Edited by FNTCZ
Just now, FNTCZ said:

I've never complained when I lost btw. 

Once upon a time, there was this bad guy named badchima using gimmicks in mm. Suddenly he faced some good guy named Julian and everytime they face, badchima wins miraculously cuz he in very bad. The good guy then proceeded to teach the bad guy how bad that team was, and after a while the good guy couldnt stand how bad the bad guy was and therefore the good guy blocked the bad guy.

sry when I read that, fun memories came and I had to do it

5 minutes ago, pachima said:

Once upon a time, there was this bad guy named badchima using gimmicks in mm. Suddenly he faced some good guy named Julian and everytime they face, badchima wins miraculously cuz he in very bad. The good guy then proceeded to teach the bad guy how bad that team was, and after a while the good guy couldnt stand how bad the bad guy was and therefore the good guy blocked the bad guy.

Reveal hidden contents

sry when I read that, fun memories came and I had to do it

Ok, Ok. I had repressed those memories from my mind.

It was only because it was so bad it got to my nerves. I usually don't complain after losing. (99% not including those dark and ful of terror times)

Fun fact: you're also the only person I've ever blocked in this game... well and yeyoxD but that's an entire different story, the guy has 'XD' on his name for fucks sake...

Edited by FNTCZ
3 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Ok, Ok. I had repressed those memories from my mind.

It was only because it was so bad it got to my nerves. I usually don't complain after losing. (99% not including those dark and ful of terror times)

Fun fact: you're also the only person I've ever blocked in this game... well and yeyoxD but that's an entire different story, the guy has 'XD' on his name for fucks sake...

weren't you on transformers last season?

Just now, Havsha said:

If you're quitting because your team isn't as strong as you, then you have  a weak mentality

If I'm giving my 100% in the tour and some of my teammates are half-assing it, why should I continue to ride it out when my effort gets cancelled out? What exactly would be the point?  

Just now, Havsha said:

Alright first off, don't pretend that the entirety of the keckleons aren't trying, the team isnt even doing badly [2-1-1 atm], Im not convinced everyone isnt trying, some people have a weaker understanding of the game than others. Secondly, you can still enjoy the game without your team winning. The very fact that one is unable to enjoy the game when not winning, and that they get so frustrated so quickly at their teammates all point to a weak mentality in my books.

I wasn't calling out the entirety of the kekleons, just a few of them. Infact I clarified that in my post as well. I also explained the reason why our team isn't doing badly contention wise. People who have a weaker understanding of the game should simply not sign up. 

While I know that Pokemon and real-life sports isn't the same in every degree, the bolded part is completely wrong. People who are passionate about the game will care about winning. I sure as hell have fun when I play a good game or a close game, but the feeling of winning is much more satisfying than the feeling of losing. The whole attitude, "Hey I just play for fun, that's all that matters" is really stupid, especially when that dumb attitude affects others. If you want to play for fun, then go ahead and sabotage yourself in official tournaments. But if you're going to play in a team-tournament set-up, you have to account for your teammates' efforts. It's because real-life athletes no longer enjoy the game or the mentality of people they play with, they leave their current teams or jump ship. You're welcome to still judge me for having a weak mentality, but you'd really have to be in my shoes to properly judge me.