[PSL XI] Week 5

5 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

+ ''Hes the best doubles players in this game right now, right next to me of course''

''Brings the absolute thrashiest and cancer part of the game all in one team''

+ ''Holy shieetttt that must be specs'' (Turns out to be Wiki)

+ ''I mean I got none of the last flinchuzzz'' :stomped tantrum:

+ ''Wait, is my internet failing??? (While he is getting chat messages)

+ ''I was spamming rock slide in the midgame!!!'' (I believe he rockslided once and into a switching in mon)

''Calcs Htop vs Hydreigon in lvl 100 and completely invents the hp%'' (Dude its fucking recorded it was below 90%, AND you dodged Draco plus double tected to get it there alive)

And fucking 10 mins of (I assume, didnt watch) crying after the match.

Don't @ me, im thrash too, but in another ways you know.

Felt cute, might delete later.png

Decided to re-do his calc, where he had said he had 0% chance to 1hko, 4 Atk Hitmontop Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hydreigon: 144-170 (86.2 - 101.7%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

Unless I'm missing something, this should be the correct one, not the one calc'ed with lvl 100 mons like he did.

Yo tf all these kids talking about lmao. @Lluvvia it's 2019 you can't "assume" shit pls, also wfall is 20%, not 10 @Zigh

I didn't tell rendi he played bad, only that there were a few missplays from both sides with the biggest one being on my side. I choked away a great start and I ain't blaming anyone for it. You are also either very drunk or very stupid if you think I have anything but respect for Rendi. It's all just friendly banter between teammates.

Lastly, there's nothing wrong with using teams that abuse the fact that pokemon is a luck based game, if you think otherwise go cry to the ppl who got top 16 at vgc worlds a couple years ago by abusing prankster twave swagger thundurus.

Also just fyi hydrieg had bit of hp investment, i dunno exactly how much but somewhere between 30 and 60 evs, it's just the bulky taunt set I use in ou, I think it makes it so it would've had a high chance to live CC (Also I would've 100% protected the next turn for lefties > feint). Anyways the match is over, I actually enjoyed it a lot and if i was to discuss it with anyone it'd only be with Rendi and not any of these B tier dubs player that just seem to have an urge to come at me at any chance they get (and I don't blame them tbh, I do go around there firing shots like crazy but m8, it's only for the hypes).

That's it, got a pretty busy week coming so I guess I'll see y'all next weekend for yet another vid. Peace.

Edited by FNTCZ
43 minutes ago, Nawe said:

u all bad, midseason when so i teach u all who is the best dubs at psl                   only at psl xddddddddddddd

Uh, Matt is already playing?